If you’re an online entrepreneur with the habit of paying attention to your analytics report frequently, then you could easily conclude that 70% of visits to your website will be from mobiles. What does this mean? Yes, smartphones and tablets have revolutionized the shopping world and they are what most users prefer to purchase their favorite products.
The all-important features and benefits of mobile devices have forced most organizations to move their ecommerce websites to mobile devices. Only such companies that have implemented this technique are experiencing high traffic compared to others.
You’ve two options when it comes to taking your website to mobile audiences. This can be through:
mobile responsiveness, or
Which way to go?
Well, there is no ready-made solution to this as it depends on type of company, business involved, size, budget, etc. Especially, if your company is of a small size, then opting for a mobile responsive website will be good option as mobile apps could be costly.
How mobile responsive site can boost web experience in mobile devices
A typical mobile responsive website;
- Enables visitors to view websites on different mobile devices
- Enables visitors to view content on different mobile devices
- Adjusts image sizes on different devices to view websites
- Increases user experience
- On-the-go access
- Takes less time to build
- Little hard to purchase products
- Insecure payment options
- Updating new info to app can be hard
- Cross-browser compatibility gets a beating
How mobile apps can boost web experience
Stated below are some of the reasons why mobile apps can improve user experience.
- Better user engagement
- Fast website download
- Simple and quick access
- Easy and fast sharing to other users
- Easy to use
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Highly customer-friendly
- Costly gimmick
- Option to purchase products easily
- Secure payment options
- In-app purchase and upgrades easy
Why not switch to Retail Mobile POS?
Perhaps a bigger advantage of using mobile devices for your ecommerce sites is the control over the inventories and sales. In the past, business owners and customers both had a lot of issues over inventory control and sales. They found it difficult to manage both especially as it required immense manpower and a physical location. The difficulty in managing these inventories has often led to customer loss. However, with the help of mobile devices, it becomes easier to manage your entire online products and services in a better way.
Retail Mobile POS is the trending technique widely favored by most online retailers. You can realize the benefits of this system from the following points.
- Ecommerce owners can track, monitor products easily
- Completely automated
- Complete control the sales and workforce
- Accessibility to inventories even on-the-go
- Ability to generate reports via mobiles with ease
- Ability to send coupon codes via mobile to customers
- Easy billing for better customer conversions
- Better customer management
- Lessen customer time in a line
- Secure and safe both to merchants and customers
- Enables owners to release coupon codes
From the above discussion it becomes apparent that a typical ecommerce website performance would be boosted to a great extent on mobile devices. Therefore, making your business mobile-friendly would be the wise move so as to take your business to next level.
It doesn’t matter which way you opt for (mobile responsiveness, mobile app, or even retail mobile POS), but switching to mobile devices is a must to help your business flourish today.