All registered members of techsling.com (in spite of date of registration) who wish to cancel their accounts should take note of the following:
1. Account termination can only be requested by email to info[AT]techsling.com.
2. We will try to action termination requests not later than 7 DAYS after the article has been published.
3. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your online profile including published or draft content.
4a. You can only request that previously submitted content, including guest articles, be deleted up to 7 days after live publishing. Such requests (made within 7 days of live publishing) will only be granted on the discretion of techsling.com.We accept no liability for such deleted information or content.
4b. Following this (7 days) period, all previously submitted content, including guest articles, will be attributed to the Webmaster of techsling.com.
5. We reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be necessary.
6. For avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or others provide when using this website.