Securing your home with a CCTV security camera definitely provides security for you and your family. However, there might be times when you are not at home, where a spy video camera or security might assist you. Fortunately, there are some latest hidden cameras which provide video recording regardless of where you might be. Such spy video cameras come in a range of sizes and shapes and deliver video as well as perform audio recording. With them you can keep an eye on what happens in your home, even when you are away.
Secure your home with keychain hidden spy cameras
Keychain spy camera is a very trendy option when it comes to security cameras. These small cameras are tiny enough to be inserted inside a normal looking key fob or keychain, and a few offer video recording resolutions up to 1080P high-definition. Such spy cameras carry completely hidden pinhole style camera and a Digital Video Recorder, with a micro SD card slot that lets you record video and play it later over a PC with the help of a normal card reader.
Spy video camera with motion detection style
A spy keychain, which is manufacture into a typically standard looking keychain, includes recording with motion detection style. Motion detection style recording device, can simply be charged up and set where you want the recording to be done. This built-in motion antenna in the camera will wait until movement is detected and then begins audio and video recording on the concealed micro SD card. It helps in conserving battery life in addition to the recording space to generate the optimal quantity of audio and video recording over a battery charge. Moreover, it helps reduce the required time for playing back the video, as it only creates video files when actual motion is detected.
Easy to carry and conceal
Well, these tiny cameras might not be as robust as the permanent wired style spy cameras, which continuously record because they get constant power supply. However, these keychain spy camera definitely provide a generous service since they can be conveniently carried and concealed. Several keychain style cameras have a battery potential of up to 3 to 4 hours with a single battery charge.
How to choose the best spy keychain camera for your home
Here are a few points to kept in mind before you purchase your security camera –
- The location where you wish to place the concealed cameras – Make sure that the camera gets power wherever it is located.
- Make sure the camera looks like an ordinary household appliances.
- Pick a spy video camera that can record in poor lighting condition.
- Consider the time when you wish to view the recording. There are cameras that record for 3 hours and others that record for almost 3 days. It is important to know the amount of activity in the room – kitchen, bedroom, living room.
- Consider if you require a device which can record constantly or can be adjusted to record only of a certain time. A few spy video camera have motion detection feature, they trace only when they sense movements.