As the most accessed and used social media website, Facebook has an impact that is quite unfathomable. Nowadays, it is deemed necessary, personally, socially and professionally that one have a Facebook account. It has become the site for a billion of people interacting and discovering everyday. It is great for keeping in touch with friends and finding long lost old friends.
Facebook profiles obviously differ from person to person but the format is the same for everyone of course. It is so to provide convenience and a user- friendly experience to all the users. But that does not mean that one’s profile cannot be made more exciting or eye-catching. One can do so by selecting idiosyncratic backgrounds for Facebook profile or page. There are a number of sites that provide these.
Choosing these backgrounds lends a unique air to one’s profile and makes it more noticeable than others’. So what should one think of while choosing a background?
- Conspicuous: Without a doubt, the image that one chooses has to be noticeable and eye- catching. There is absolutely no point in investing time, money and energy in an image that goes unnoticed or is very predictable. The image should have impact and should remain in the visitor’s memory for more than just a few seconds. This can work towards enhancing one’s social presence and creating a strong vibe around one’s social media image.
- Identity: One has a plethora of options when it comes to these images. As a corollary, one is bound to be confused at some point. But it should be understood that the image that one chooses has to be a reflection of the kind of identity that one is trying to posit on social media. It cannot contradict one’s overall presence and should not overshadow it either. So choose one that compliments the kind of lifestyle that you have and enhance the same.
- Contrast: This is a technical aspect. Of course, the image is in the background, which means that all of one’s text and other photos etc. are on it. Thus, the background that one chooses should be in good contrast with the latter. There is no point in a great image that covers all the text and makes the same indecipherable. Choose a background that allows the text to be highlighted without it itself being overshadowed.
- Complimenting: Along the same strain, the image should compliment the general layout of the profile. For instance, if the main object of the image is covered by the profile picture or something like that, then the entire beauty of the chosen image will be lost. Make sure that the image can fit in well with the layout and compliments it in the best way possible.
- Monetary aspects: One can choose these images by oneself, resize, enhance and use them but buying the image for a minimal amount can be a great choice too. Lots of sites are available for the same: this can save you time and energy.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.