Creating a website doesn’t guarantee conversions. For this to happen, you need to create a website optimized for better conversions. It should cut through the noise, attract potential buyers, and convince them to spend money on your products and services.
So, what’s the best way to create a website that serves as a conversion-generating machine?
This post expounds on tactics you can use to create a website optimized for better conversions.
Read on to discover them.
Tactics to Create a Website That Drives Better Conversions
Here is how you can create a website that helps you attract customers, build authentic engagement, and drive better conversions:
1. Incorporate Good Design
To create a website that brings you better conversions, you need to be mindful of your website design.
Your website’s look helps in making a lasting first impression of your brand. So, you’d want it to pull your audience in so that they are inclined to check your brand more. For this, you can design converting landing pages for your target products and services.
Apart from this, you can make your website design more user-friendly and for this, you can leverage the best digital adoption solutions. These platforms will help you to simplify the user experience on your website.
So, how can you ensure your website delivers?
Make sure your website has:
- Fast load speeds
- Responsive design, no matter the device used
- Engaging layout
- Intuitive navigation
- Clear value proposition
- Bold elements paired with a minimalistic design
- Organized content with short paragraphs and subheadings
- Site security
- Bold typography
- No broken links
- Schema markup
- Great page experience
For instance, you can include subscriptions or recurring customer functions in your website in a clear way. It increases your subscribers for your business.
2. Create Rich Content
Consider that people who visit your site will most likely skim through your content.
In fact, only 18% of people would love to learn about a product by reading text-based articles or website content.
So how can you ensure that the website you create provides valuable content that drives better conversions?
- Keep the tone and voice consistent with your brand voice
- Use visuals that attract and keep audiences engaged
- Showcase your products as problem solvers
- Avoid fluff and ensure all your content offers value such as coupon codes.
- Use persuasive CTAs (calls-to-action)
- Use trigger words to influence your audience effectively.
Most importantly, you should create a blog where you post informational and entertaining pieces that educate your audience on your products and help solve their pain points.
3. Optimize for SEO
Learning how to create a website optimized for SEO (search engine optimization) can improve your rankings and drive better conversions.
How is this?
Good SEO helps you attract traffic, increase lead generation opportunities, and grow thought leadership.
But how can you create a website optimized for SEO and better conversions?
- Collect data from your audience, including behavior reports, traffic data, page sessions, etc., and use it to optimize your website.
- Find keywords based on user intent using keyword research tools and use them across your website and blog content.
- Handle on-page SEO. Optimize your headlines, subheadlines, and meta tags with primary and related keywords without stuffing them.
- Take care of off-page SEO. Use external marketing tactics like social media, guest blogging, influencer marketing, link building, etc., to improve your SEO.
- Ensure your website provides a safe, secure, and smooth browsing experience.
- Optimize your site for local search using local SEO.
- Use schema markup to improve your chances of showing up in rich results in the SERPs. To create schema codes without the need to code, you can leverage Attrock’s Schema Markup Generator.
- Build good relationships with good bloggers and SEO consultants to get backlinks for your website and build authority.
- Add social account CTR to your website. For example, the Instagram CTR button to boost your Instagram engagement.
For better SEO results you need to migrate your old version hosting platform to a new version. For example, An eCommerce website should upgrade Magento 1 to Magento 2 to get the latest features from your hosting platform.
Right SEO consultant and SEO agency can help you in a better way to optimize your website. For example, if your website is related to the construction sector then you should hire anyone from the best contractor SEO companies to get customized optimization of your website.
4. Make Buying Easier
Create a website with elements strategically placed to simplify the buying process.
For example, If your website is related to NGO and you have started a fundraising campaign. You are promoting it to multichannel such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, other syndication websites, and other channels.
This multi-channel marketing campaign will succeed if you are regularly updating your website with relevant information, using the right CTA, and optimizing it for mobile devices.
You need to make it easy for your audience to find the products or services they’re looking for to drive better conversions.
And what elements are these?
These include everything from search bars to product categories and names.
For example, by leveraging platforms for live chat, you can easily answer all the questions of your audience in real-time. All you need to do is check out this list of live chat platforms created by giosg and choose a platform from it and add it to your website.
You can build a smart Chatbot for your website with customized features. It will help you provide more personalized responses to your visitors.
When you’re able to clear their doubts with ease or guide them to the products they’re looking for, it improves their experience. At the same time, it can drive them to buy from you too.
For example, you can add an online invoice downloading feature as a CTA over your main user account pages so your users can get post purchases invoices in a smooth way.
But don’t stop there:
Integrate other elements that help you improve conversions like:
- Non-disruptive forms with few fields and clearly demonstrated value
- Visible CTA’s
- Verifiable testimonials
- Quality original photos
- Urgency elements like scarcity, timers, limited discounts, etc.
- Clear navigation paths
- Catchy lead magnets
- Reviews and ratings
- Captivating headlines
- FAQ sections
- Clear contact information
- Integrate marketing tools for better lead generation.
- Add newsletter CTA for better email marketing subscribers.
It’s Time to Create a Website Optimized for Better Conversions
By leveraging the tactics mentioned above, you can easily create a website optimized for better conversions. These tactics can help you design your site right, create content that drives action, build audience trust, and boost conversions. Apart from this, you can add your affiliate program link to your website for better results.
These strategies can also help you rank your site, thus driving more visitors to it and increasing your conversion opportunities.