Lots of people spend many hours on YouTube simply watching cat videos, video games, or product reviews but for others, this is the best platform to make money.
Around 1.9 billion people are using YouTube every month. This results in the uploading of 500 hours of video every minute on the site. If you are looking to make money on YouTube then just create a video and put some extra effort.
This post briefs the top tips on how you can earn money on YouTube. YouTube is a truly exceptional platform. It allows creators from all over the world to not only share an idea and work with the public but also earn a living from it. If you are looking to start your channel or perhaps you already own one and wondering how you can make your hobby a study job. Let’s found out together.
Major YouTube channel make their profits from their videos and work. And if you are seriously thinking about making YouTube your main source of income. Where should you start? You don’t need to worry about it, this post will cover how you can make money through YouTube.
- First of all, you need to start your channel. Your channel can be almost about anything. You can start making short and meaningful cartoons, sing or share your way of life. The options are endless. Your YouTube account is the same as your Google account and you can either use it as it is or creates a new one.
- It’s better to choose your username carefully. It should be something easy and memorable so that people won’t be saying that they showed a cool video on the channel but don’t remember the name. And if, your current username is not working for you, don’t worry. Simply change it through your Google plus account. The more people find your channel the better it is. So don’t forget to add keywords connected to your content in the advanced section of your channel setting.
- After creating a YouTube channel and you need to work on the content and upload it. You need to discover your topics and find out your unique style. Try not to make your video too long and always make sure that your audience won’t get bored. You want them to keep and treat them every second of your video. And your video quality continues to grow with you.
- If you observe a couple of videos on YouTube by popular YouTubers, nothing is amazing about what they do now. Try to upgrade your content with a better camera, use better editing software, and so on. And keep posting a video regularly.
- If you only post videos once or twice a month, your audience can quickly forget about your channel if it is not some of a kind content. So always try to keep a pace of at least one video per week. Thus people will be waiting patiently for the next week to find out what your next video will be. And don’t forget to add tags and keywords. Make sure everyone interested in your topic can find your videos.
- You can monetize your content and start making money from your videos. Just go to my channel, click on the video manager link then click on the channel again. And choose to enable monetization. From thereafter YouTube will start playing ads on your video. But don’t forget that you make it over and make real money; you need to have a steady audience that watches your videos.
- Don’t be shy, share your videos on your social media and interact with your viewers more often to keep it personal. Your audience will find you and then they will stay.
- There is one most simple requirement; you need at least 4k hours of watch time and 1k subscribers to start earning from YouTube views. If it is necessary, you can monetize your videos as well by opening the video manager and clicking on the dollar sign next to them.
- Always remember to set up Google AdSense, so you can get your money. AdSense website provides it free to the users. If you are younger than 18 years old, ask your Mom or Dad to help you.
- AdSense will need a PayPal account or valid address to know who you are and to who to send money.
- One more important thing for every YouTuber or blogger is Analytics. It’s your feedback. Along with the comments to help you learn which topics resonate with your audience and vice versa. Every YouTuber checks it regularly.
So, if you still want to build your audience, pay attention to those numbers and graphs. They will call you to tell pretty much anything about your viewers and subscribers. And give you an idea of how to improve.