In order to control dust dangers, it is extremely important to have dust control systems. The dust dangers are proportionately related to our health and overall environment. Thus, to control dust dangers, the demand for health and safety requirement rises. There is a huge impact of dust during the production process. and therefore, the need of air control system arises. In recent production environment, dust control systems offer a wide range of solutions.
All you have to do is go for the trusted services for getting your hands on the best dust control system. Whatever is the demand of your industry whether it is dust filtration, supply and connect dust bagging, air recycling system, or any other; it is best to go for the one, which fulfills the demand of your industry and can aptly work.
However, before getting into dust control systems, at first, you must know the dangers associated with the dust.
What are dust dangers?
- Fire/Blast – Flammable specks of dust are often responsible for an explosion hazard when put off in certain conditions, which in turn can upshoot in disastrous damage.
- Industrial Health problems – Comprising of a hostile work environment for the workforce, emission of gases such as bio-aerosols may cause respiratory allergies, infections, and long-term or chronic health problems such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to the workers.
- Maintenance Matters – An extreme buildup of dust is bound to move into the moving parts of the machinery and create complications in the efficiency of the functioning equipment.
These are a few the dust dangers, which anyone can face in the work premises. Therefore, it becomes highly important to have a system that can work efficiently. Here are some of the dust control solutions, which are effective, and efficient dust control systems.
Dust Control Solutions
- Dust capture hoods/enclosures
- Different ductwork construction and designs
- A range of filtration technologies
- Energy efficient centralized dust control systems
There are different types of dust control systems, which are responsible in controlling the dust and its harmful impact.
Types of dust collection systems
Mainly, there are two types of dust control systems. They are —
- Dry collection system: Dry dust collection makes the use of bag houses furnished with fabric filters, which is responsible for vacuuming dust from the source to a hopper for apt dumping.
- Wet suppression system: Wet dust suppression mainly uses water sprays and guns, and mists to regulate the dust on roads and operative handling. They improve the performance with the help of the foams and surfactants. Mainly, it is for the materials, which need specialized application as petroleum coke and coal, etc. that is difficult to wet.
Industries that mainly use dust control systems:
- Steel and iron mills.
- Mines (Open cut and underground).
- Power plants, quarries, coal terminals, railroads, and airstrips.
- Shipping and grain terminals.
- Military and Government agencies.
Nevertheless, the use of dust control systems is not restricted to these industries only. Others too use dust control system.
The benefits from dust control systems
You can avail a number of benefits with the dust control systems. These include the following:
- Fire and dust explosion risks are lessening.
- Upsurge the visibility at the workplace. Thus, enhances the safety of the workers.
- It prevents from unpleasant odors at workplace.
- Site maintenance and cleaning costs drastically decrease.
- Wearing down of equipment lessen down. Thus, saves money.
- It enables you to comply with environmental and workplace regulation.
The above-mentioned are some of the dust control system and the benefits that you can get by merely installing them at your industrial premises. Get in touch with the best supplier for your dust control system needs.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.