As we know, that technology is expanding its scope day by day and it is a boon for us that we are living in this technology world. Apple has grabbed the world with its technology and iPod Touch and iPod Nano is the best example of it.
The 5th Generation iPod Touch
Apple is a renowned manufacturer company in Smartphone. After launch the much-awaited iPhone 5, Apple in its September 12 event on Wednesday also highlighted the 5th generation iPod Touch. The features of the iPod Touch are as follows:
- IPod Touch is a music lover article, which comes with 4-inch display with a1139*640 pixels and 16:9 display.
- It carries 1.2 MP front facing camera with 720p video and 5 megapixel inside camera which enables 1080p video.
- It comes with a new lightning connector that means you have to purchase a new Lightning-to-30-pin adapter.
- It carries Apple’s A5 chipset. The new iPod Touch also develops Apple’s voice assistant Siri with iOS 6.
- It has a battery providing 40hrs of music playback and up to 8hrs video playback.
- It is available in 32 GB and 64 GB capacities and available in five colors.
- IPodTouch carries a size of 123.4 x 58.6 x 6.1 mm.
- The iPod touch will be out in October priced at US$299 for the 32 GB model and $399 for the 64 GB model.
The 7th Generation iPod Nano
- Apple brought a thinnest iPod Nano with 2.5-inch multi touch screen.
- The Nano’s display supports 16:9 aspect ratio, but at 240 x 432 pixel resolution.
- It consists Bluetooth connectivity and inbuilt FM radio.
- It supports 30hrs longest music playback with full charged and extends 3.5 hours continuous video playback on a single charge.
- It comes with seven colors.
- Both iPod Touch and iPod Nano come with durable and comfortable Ear pods.
- The new iPod Nano, also offered in October, will retail at $149.