Facebook advertising is one of the best ways to increase your blog traffic and grow your blog viewers. The popularity of Facebook has increased drastically day by day. Today, Facebook has more than 680 million active visitors from all over the world. This is the biggest advantage of Facebook to drive traffic to your blog. Below given are some Facebook button’s advantages:
Making Facebook Like Button visible:
Install social plug-in button on your own blog, website in order to drive much more traffic. When the Like button is clicked, a link to your page seems to be in their activity feed. This way, your friends could see their likes in activity page then visit your site to attract as well.
The Benefit of Facebook Likes:
- Facebook like button plays a big role in improving your search results.
- Adding the like button to your website is likely to increase Facebook fans as well as generate more sales for your business.
- Likes increase audience on your website. Here is an interesting story. If you are looking for a great doctor for your treatment and come cross two hospitals side by side. One, in which there are a lots of patients and other that was empty; which one would you choose? Definitely, the one with more people will be selected because it has to be good, right? Same way, someone would come to your website if they see that your entire page with no engagement to your audience there, no motivation for liking the page. People should be attracted to like pages where lots of users have already liked a page.
How to Use Share Button :
Install the share button on your blog or website. With the help of Share button, User easily shares content with their friends in a private message, a wall post to a specific Facebook Group.
How Facebook share button boosts traffic to your website:
- For example, if eight people click your Facebook share button and each of them has 100 friends, then your site has been shown to 800 people that could considerably enhance your Facebook fans. It is important to note that the viral effect of Facebook has now reached a higher level than ever before.
- First when a like button is clicked, the post is added to the user’s Facebook wall, then a link will appear in their friends’ News Feed and this will also include a link back to your website.
- Social sharing icons are one of the best ways to share informative content frequently to friends from one place.
Comments Box :
Facebook comment box for your blog can provide as best way to make to your site more engagement. This social plug-in enables blog readers to leave comments on your site after reading your article or blog. By default those comments are posted back to the user’s Facebook Newsfeed for all their friends to see.
Facebook FanPage – Use It as A Weapon:
There are some top secret tips about Facebook fan page by which you could promote your blog or website. Facebook pages can be a massive way to link up to audiences for which, you could enter your basic information, depending on the type of page you’re making name, addresses and website for a business, contact information and more. Below are some technical factors:
#1: Setup the Url & Description in Strategic Locations of Your Fan Page:
To promote your page, it is very important to include your title, Website URL, Address, City, State country, and Zip. Next requirement of Facebook is that you have to get 25 likes before setting up your website’s name in Fanpage URL.
For example, instead of www.facebook.com/rqerqe28838, Use it likes below:
#2: Use Images and Video:
Have you noticed more photos on social networks? Nowadays, text updates are boring (well, sometimes). Adding a text to images and video is very helpful to make user’s attraction to read your content.
#3: Post Highly Shareable Content:
Make an interesting, attractive title which is free of spelling errors before sharing your blog post on your Facebook page. It also recovers images, videos, graphics, latest trends & news in content. By which, audience could be attracted to read your post.
#4: Reply To Comments :
The secret for success in Facebook marketing is to satisfy your visitors, which could be done by successful answering to their specific queries. Just take a moment to reply to the specific comments that you have received on your Facebook page. This conversation could make your audience as friends with you, so they will wait excitedly for your next post.
#5: Ask Questions :
The practice of asking questions is a great way to get more comments on your page. It’s the best strategy to get people to respond to your post. To engage traffic to your page, you should just ask them in simple ways as from where did you capture a particular photo or you can simply inform where your next journey is.
#6: Post at Times Ideal for Your Fans :
Timing is significant when it comes to social media. You should post your content when people are sleeping or not at work. It would be better to post when people are at work. First of all, you need to know on which period, plenty of visitors to come for social media. Then, you should set your time for posting to engage traffic to your page. The image is given below how to set them:
How Facebook Community is beneficial for your website:
Facebook Community is one of the best place to increase traffic to your blog. With over one billion users, Facebook is the world’s largest social network. There are several ways to promote your blogs. One of the best ways is to promote it over Facebook communities as it gives you many benefits, which is not possible over other platforms. It’s a perfect place to connect with people around the world, build relationships, and drive visitors to your blog.
Advantages of Facebook Community – The biggest advantage of Facebook community is that it helps you in finding a relevant group, which your blog is about. If your blog is about SEO then you should join an SEO Facebook community to get better results.
Conclusion: I have tried to mention all the top Facebook factors to help you drive traffic to your blogs or website. Have you used these Facebook tips to drive traffic to your blog? If I have missed on any Facebook tips, I would love to hear from you. Leave your comments in the box given below.