Searching for a quick and easy solution to export Emails from OST file files, then you are at the right place. Through this blog, I will shed light on how users can resolve this issue entirely.
Nonetheless, to import emails from an active OST file, users can easily export emails from outlook by a manual method.
However, If you can’t access Outlook because the OST file isn’t available or your Outlook profile is corrupted or destroyed, you won’t be able to export emails from the OST file to PST using the Outlook Import Export process. Moreover, it is advised that users must use an Automated Solution.
I’ll go through how to export emails from OST files to PST and other formats in this blog.
Let’s first discuss solving this issue manually. There are some manual methods available to help in this case. However, these methods will only work if your OST file is associated with Outlook.
Free Method to Export Emails From OST File
This solution works well with all the versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2019, 2017, 2016, 2013, 2007, 2003.
Solution 1. Print Emails from OST File
To export Emails from an active OST File, users must follow these rules to complete the procedure:-
- Firstly, select the email that you want to print.
- At the top of the page, you will see a three horizontal dots menu, click that on that option and press on the Print option.
- The preview of your email will be opened in a new window tab.
- After that, from the top of the page click on the print option.
- In the print box, choose the printing options, then select the print option.
However, this method will only allow users to export a single email at once which can time consuming for users.
Drawbacks of Manual Solution:-
- The entire procedure is lengthy and will take a lot of time.
- If you have corrupted or orphan OST files, then you will not be able to see them.
- Manual Solutions does not maintain data integrity.
- High chances of data loss and file corruption.
- Data might not be the same after the procedure.
Now that I’ve covered all of the manual treatments, let’s move on to expert-recommended solutions. If you have another user’s OST file or a corrupted OST file, only the Professional solution will be able to assist you.
Professional Solution to Export Emails From OST File:-
On the market, there are several third-party solutions. Consumers, on the other hand, will find OST Converter to be the best option for resolving this problem. It would, however, not only aid clients in importing emails from OST but would also provide them with several benefits.
Key Features of this Software:
- Recovers individual or many emails from inaccessible or orphaned OST files and saves them to PST and other formats such as EML, PDF and MBOX, HTML, TEXT, MSG.
- When the mailbox database dismounts or corrupts due to a system crash or other reasons, this tool assists in reading and retrieving emails from an OST file.
- Moreover, emails from an Outlook OST file are transferred to a new or existing Outlook profile.
- Allows for smooth conversion of emails and other things from OST to any Outlook profile, live Exchange, or Office 365 account, including contacts, attachments, notes, and more.
- Before storing an email or a mail item, it gives you a better look at it.
- Therefore, it splits a huge OST mailbox into many PST files based on a date period or file size.
- Compacts the PST file as it is being saved, reducing the file size and reducing the risk of corruption and damage.
Users can convert their OST files to any file type they like. Users who convert OST files to PST format, on the other hand, may only use Outlook with them. Many other email clients, on the other hand, support formats like EML. Users may also export their OST mailboxes to a document format such as PDF.
The free version of this tool allows users to preview OST mailbox data and export 25 items per folder. However, users can also purchase the licensed version of this software as well.
Through this blog, I have discussed importing mails from OST files and for that, I have discussed two methods one is Manual and the Second is Professional.
Although manual techniques to export emails from OST files to PST, EML, HTML, TXT, and MSG formats, they only function when the Outlook profile is active and the account’s OST file is linked to the server.
Furthermore, when you only need to export a few emails or mail items, these solutions are advised. Users can use the Professional Solution mentioned in this blog to export many emails from an OST file, even inaccessible or orphaned OST files.
It not only allows you to retrieve or restore current emails from the OST file, but also older, missing, and deleted emails. Furthermore, you may immediately extract and export emails from an OST file to a real Exchange Server mailbox or an Office 365 account (Exchange Online).