You are at the right place if you are searching for a solution for your blogs. In the world of blogging, choosing a good blog engine is crucial because the development time is shorter compared to a full-fledged website. WordPress, an open source platform is used for blogging as well as CMS. It includes many features like user-friendly workflow, rich plug-ins architecture, web standard, usability and an advanced templating system.
WordPress features integrated link management, search engine friendliness, a clean permalink structure and multiple author capability that supports tagging of post and article. It is the leading blog posting platform from the entire CMS platforms.
WordPress is an effective way to make your website popular for online visitors who can interact and post comments. It is a free, open-source publishing platform, used by thousands of people around the world to create blogs.
Why WordPress Platform is Ideal for Blogging
- It generates “SEO friendly” permalinks easily
- Offers different categorization and tag to your blog post
- Creates static page
- Easy to use blogging platform with different options like save draft and publish as per your convenience.
- Automatic blog ping services
- Built-in RSS feed functionality
- Modification of blog is quite easy by using free templates, plug-ins and additional add-ons
- A dynamic theming system that change the whole look and feel of your blog
Reasons of Using WordPress for Website Development
- Websites can be made more SEO friendly using WordPress. It helps increase the google ranking of your website, thus increases the possibility of getting increased web traffic and sales.
- The next benefit, it offers is that there is no need to have technical expertise to use this open source software. It is exceptionally user-friendly.
- It offers tremendous cost advantage as it is available for free on the internet. It is the most cost-effective way to create websites.
- WordPress is easy to install as it takes a click to get installed on your computer.
- You will be provided with an automatic upgrade.
- Different plug-ins and various add on features provides you with ordinary functionalities to your website. You find many free themes on internet that can be customized as per the requirement.
- The most important benefit is that you need not have a backup for your blogs. WordPress does that for you.
- The web application can easily run on server smoothly without any load.
- There is no issue of spamming.
- If there is a specific functionality you want your blog to perform, there are Plug-ins that will customize things for you.
WordPress is a free, easy to install and user-friendly CMS for blogs and websites. It has become one of the most popular blogging platforms on the internet due to its ease of use and its object oriented design. It allows the user to easily extend its capabilities using WordPress Plugins.