Carrying out proper maintenance would definitely make ones computer last for a long time. It is also one of the most appropriate actions to take in order to improve and optimize the performance of a (slow) computer because if overlooked, things may go wrong with the computer in little or not time at all.
Signs Of Improper Computer Maintenance
Some of the most common effects of improper computer maintenance are as follows:
- Slow start up or boot speed.
- Dishevelled hard drive due to the presence of muddled junk files and unnecessary applications.
- Excruciating viruses and spyware.
- Poor performance when carrying out simple operations.
To get rid of the aforementioned, some computer experts came up with low cost solutions called PC Optimizers. Basically, an optimizer tool is a program that can facilitate the enhancement of operations when installed in a computer. Technically, it operates many useful functions required by the computer such as, managing start up items, fixing different system errors, removing viruses and spyware, cleaning up the hard drive, etc. Upon the emersion of these optimizers in 2008, they have been one of the most popular performance enhancing program for computers.
Features Of PC Optimizers
Common features of PC optimizers, that cater the needs of the computer, include anti-virus and anti-spyware protection, junk files and unnecessary application clean-up, start up optimization, disk defragmentation and hard drive errors fixation, data recovery, theft protection, improved privacy, and the availability of professional technical assistance, if needed.
Furthermore, due to the recent surge in the number of PC optimizers available today, it might prove a little difficult to make the right, appropriate and effective choice when buying one for your computer. Thus, it is important to consider issues such as efficiency, efficiency, user-friendliness and pricing when choosing a PC optimizer.
Examples Of PC Optimizers
Below is a list of some common PC optimizers.
- PCKeeper: PCKeeper is rated by some as the best system optimizer out there because of its overwhelming performance in all areas tested. Moreover, it has a good number of extra features making it the jack of all trade when it comes to optimizing computers for better performance. It is highly recommended because it is compatible with all Windows versions and it is of low cost.
- Advanced System Optimizer: Advance System Optimizer has also a lot of features in it. But unfortunately, it has no Antivirus application. Some users might also find its sophisticated design not so user—friendly.
- System Mechanic Pro: Sophistication may be a good edge however, sophistication could also be interpreted as complication. Moreover, it could be a little more expensive and eats up additional RAM.
- SpeedUpMyPC: This has functioning tools such as start-up manager and memory optimizer. However, SpeedUpMyPC appears to have one of the lowest operating system compatibility.
- PC Optimizer Pro: Last but not least. This optimizer may not come with all the expected features.
The above are only some of the many PC optimizers available. Availability is not a hindrance for the salvation of a near dying computer. With patience and a careful look around, you can find the best fitting solution for your computer with a click of the mouse. It could be the difference between saving and spending costly money on a new computer.