Starting September 2017, 5 lucky TechSling readers will be selected as winners of our monthly free Amazon Voucher giveaway!
To be the first to know and receive notifications on our latest giveaway, enter your email below.
Terms and Conditions
- You must follow TechSling on Twitter or Facebook to participate.
- The competition will take place every month until further notice.
- Winners will be notified by email or updates on the giveaway page within 30 days of the competition ending. Your participation in the prize draw is considered your agreement that TechSling may contact you.
- In the event, for any reason whatsoever, the winner of the prize draw fails to respond within 5 days through email – the winning entrant may be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and a new winner may be drawn. TechSling shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the initial winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- TechSling reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- TechSling accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Likewise, TechSling accepts no responsibility for Entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- The winners are required to agree to marketing and promotional activity, specifically the announcement that they have won the prize on the TechSling website, social media pages, and newsletter.
By accepting these Terms you acknowledge that:
- the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook (the Social Media Site(s));
- the Social Media Site(s)’ operators have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Competition for any loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss; and
- any use of the Social Media Site(s) in relation to the Competition will be subject to the Terms of Service / Use and Privacy Policies shown on those site(s) from time to time.
- Please note that anyone found to be creating or using multiple accounts on Social Media Site(s) for the purpose of entering the Competition will be ineligible to win the Competition.