The Jabra Corporation released immediate press news this week uncovering their latest Motion wireless Bluetooth headsets for advanced UC communications. Set to hit stores sometime in March or April this year, the Jabra Motion has high expectations from mobile enthusiasts patiently awaiting it’s arrival. Providing a variety of new features unlike any other Bluetooth headset, this system will surely mold a new industry standard for mobile communications. Below are some of the most notable features and product specifications integrated within each system.
Jabra Motion UC Product Specifications
- Two in One Technology – Offers reliable wireless connectivity with computer and mobile devices including tablets. Designed for versatile mobile and VoIP users, establishing a convenient hands free solution using a single headset.
- Wireless Mobility – Provides freedom up to 300 feet of increased mobility which is ten times greater than the industry standard. Integrated Bluetooth version 4.0 technology creates a safe and secure connection with mobile cell phones. Non-stop talk duration up to 7 hours and over 360 hours of standby time.
- Wearing Style – Compact and lightweight behind the ear design provides maximum comfort for all day calling. Convenient foldable ear hook is great for on the go mobility and quick storing. Accessible volume, call answer and mute controls located right on the ear piece.
- Smart Motion Sensor – The headset can detect movement and know exactly when the user is wearing the product and turns on / off accordingly. This breakthrough technology is brand new and will help reserve the battery life. Built in hook switch enables callers to quickly answer or end calls remotely for superior efficiency.
- Stereo Sound Innovation – Stereo call quality ensures crystal clear audio translation but, also completes the hands free user experience allowing users to stream their favorite mp3 music songs.
- Optimized for Soft Phones – Compatible and specially optimized to work with select soft phone applications such as Microsoft Office Communicator, Lync, Cisco, Avaya and even Skype.
- Accessories – Included with each system is the actual headset, USB dongle, USB cable and wall charger. Optional travel and charger kits will be available which will include the same with added LINK 360, multiple sized gel ear tips and convenient carry case.
Consumers have a lot to be excited about with the new Jabra Motion which is set to be released in Spring 2013. The price range will vary throughout the online shopping world however, the average range will be between $150 and $250.
February 23, 2013 at 4:55 am
I love all the features but Wireless Mobility is one that suits me a lot.