The Samsung Galaxy series is beautiful. A sleek and noble design, complemented by those gorgeously curved edges, enhanced by a dazzling screen and lightweight body━what more could you ask for from a smartphone?
Nothing, really. However, you can enhance your Samsung Galaxy experience by investing in any number of these useful mobile accessories. Remember, if you love your phone, you’ll protect it and provide it with all the flair it needs.
- Screen Protector — perhaps one of the worst fates your smartphone can meet is a cracked screen. Most everyone has come face to face with this phenomenon and knows how annoying it can be, trying and decipher images and texts through that blurred image of the cracked screen. To avoid such nightmares, it is more than worth it to invest in a screen protector. These generally don’t cost more than £20 and will save you the cost of a cracked screen in the future.
- Headset — Headsets are essential, particularly if you tend to talk while you drive, or during other hands-on tasks. Sure, sometimes headsets can look dorky, but they’re very practical and make multitasking a breeze. Nowadays you can find affordable wireless headsets as well. However, note that your smartphone will need Bluetooth connectivity capabilities in order to work with the headset (and just about all Galaxy smartphones do).
- In-Car Accessories — Like we said, texting or calling while driving is highly dangerous: not only for you but for all others on the road. Now you can find a variety of in-car accessories for your Galaxy phone, all of which work with Bluetooth and are usually easy to set up. With these kinds of accessories, you can make and accept calls, and even transmit them to your vehicle’s stereo.
- Smartphone Case — Well, this is one is a bit of a no-brainer. A good case keeps your phone safe and protects it from bad falls and unwanted water-spillage. Then, of course, there is the look of the case, which many may deem most important. Choose from a wide variety of styles and colours for your Galaxy Smartphone and give your mobile device a healthy dollop of flair.
- Wireless Charger — Hate having to carry annoying cords with you wherever you go? Then, you’ll absolutely love having a wireless charger. These are often very sleek and compact in look (Samsung carries a great one for the Galaxy smartphones) and have all the convenience of charging your phone wherever you are, without the hassle of tangled cords.
- Audiodock — This is when the party gets started! Whether you’re jamming alone in your room, or providing the playlist at a rockin’ party, your phone speakers alone simply aren’t going to do the trick. Audiodocks are great because they come in a wide range of styles with various functions, many of them also have wireless capabilities.
- Arm Band — An armband is an essential accessory if you’re a runner, athlete, or person who is constantly on the go. Listen to your tunes while you are jogging, or easily make calls as you move through your day. Investing in an armband will ensure that your phone stays safe and convenient, while you deal with the most physical aspects of your schedule.