RuneScape is one of the most famous Free-To-Play online games today with millions of registered players all over the world. One might even say that it might be the best one there is since it offers endless possibilities even for non-paying players.
Yes, RuneScape also has Pay-to-Play members that enjoy exclusive members-only benefits and features. A RuneScape membership is key to unlocking premium RS content to get the best gaming experience and the best thing about it is you can use it on either Old School RuneScape or RuneScape 3.
Now, are you might be asking are these memberships worth it?
Is Buying RuneScape Membership A Worthy Investment?
If you decide to buy a RuneScape membership, you will gain access to over 219 quests, 45+ minigames, three times more locations, and members-only skills like:
- Construction – Lets you build your own house in Gielinor.
- Farming – Unlocks the ability to plant fruits, vegetables, herbs, and trees on your own.
- Herblore – Enables you to build your own set of potions that you can use for OSRS quests, skills training, and during combat.
- Hunter – Lets you hunt different creatures and animals in the game for fun and profit.
- Slayer – Unlocks a wide-range of new items, spells, and monsters.
- Agility – Unlocks new locations, shortcuts, and the ability to get to point A to point B faster than non-members.
- Thieving – Gives you the ability to steal from fellow players and make money fast.
You also get the chance to unlock specific features for each F2P skills like:
- Ability to wield salamanders for those training their Magic skill
- Unlocks the capability to equip the most powerful bow in the game, the Twisted bow
- Ability to cook monkfish at level 62 cooking
- Use of poisoned arrows
- Ability to use rune pouches
- Ability to cook sharks at level 80 cooking
- Ability to craft Dragonhide armour
- Ability to craft mud runes at level 13 Runecrafting
- Access to dozens of new mining locations
- Ability to mine sandstone at level 35 Mining
- Ability to use the Dragon pickaxe
For those curious about the quests, you can unlock with your RuneScape membership, you can expect to play quests like the Druidic Ritual, Fight Arena, The Fremennik Trials, Gertrude’s Cat, The Giant Dwarf, Dragon Slayer II, Cold War, Cabin Fever, Bone Voyage, Biohazard, and so much more.
As you can see, with all those added benefits, becoming a RuneScape member can give you more options in playing our favorite game, and in the end, improve your gaming experience as well.
Where To Buy Cheap RuneScape Memberships?
For those looking for the best place to buy cheap RuneScape memberships from, you can try getting it from an online marketplace like Amazon or eBay, RuneScape-related forums, or a RuneScape gold site that happens to sell those among their other RuneScape products and services.
We all know you can get your membership through RuneScape’s official website, but why would you want to pay for the original price when you can get the same thing for almost half the price? With just a little bit of research, you can enjoy all those great members-only features and benefits while also saving money that you can use to buy more OSRS gold or equip your character with a high-tier OSRS item.
For example, we’ve found out that Probemas is selling a RuneScape membership that’s good for 96 days for just $18.99. Meanwhile, the 3-month membership (~90 days) being sold by Jagex will cost you $29.99. And for those looking for longer memberships, you can get their 292-day RS membership for just $45.99, compared that to the 12-month membership plan sold by Jagex that costs $99.99 to purchase.
The best thing about getting it from a reputable RuneScape gold site as opposed to other sellers on Amazon or eBay is that you’re almost certain that you’ll be getting a safe RuneScape membership that you can use right away. Also, getting it from a trusted site guarantees the safety of your account from being banned by Jagex.
Here are some of our best tips when it comes to buying RuneScape memberships online:
- Don’t buy the longest membership right away. Start with shorter membership for testing and just to be safe.
- Compare the prices among different platforms and websites. Keep in mind that the cheapest isn’t always the safest.
- Check for verified customer reviews on third-party sites like Reviews.io or Trustpilot. Customers with bad experiences typically leave a review to caution other players.