In the next one week, TechSling Weblog has teamed up with PearlMountain to provide 20 free Photo Watermark software program worth $400 to 20 lucky winners. PearMountain Photo Watermark protects your photo’s copyright by adding image watermark, text watermark, logo to digital photos in batch mode.
About PearlMountain Photo Watermark
PearMountain Photo Watermark is an easy-to-use batch watermark creator which can protects your photo’s copyright by adding image watermark, text watermark, logo to digital photos in batch mode so that you don’t need to worry about your photos copyright from being used in an unauthorized way. PearlMountain Photo Watermark is not only an easy to use watermark software, but it can also help you add frames to photos, convert image format, resize photo, apply corrections and adjust effects, etc.
- Automatic, fast and easy to use
- Over 50+ image watermarks included for image copyright protection.
- Watermark template to save time.
- Real-time preview with WYSIWYG Editor
- Batch Conversion to watermark thousands of files at once in batch mode.
- Output images with highest quality: retains Color Profile, EXIF, IPTC, GPS information.
- Convert and resize image for any use.
- Adjust image effects in batch mode.
- Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
How it works
Its easy to use. Just launch the program. Add image files, make watermark settings, and press “Start” button to get professional results.
How To Enter Giveaway
To enter this special giveaway simply do one or all of the following:
- Follow @techsling on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet: “Hope I win a free PearlMountain Photo Watermark on http://www.techsling.com/ @techsling #giveaway” (1 entry)
- Like techsling and share this article on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribe for regular updates and giveaway notifications (1 entry)
- Leave a comment below to confirm your interest (1 entry)
Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone
Duration: This contest will run for 1 week i.e. 16 March 2012 to 23 March 2012 (09.00 GMT). Winners will be announced on this article and the 20 free licenses will be allocated randomly. Notification and license keys will be sent by email to the lucky winners.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you have entered for this contest including proof of participation e.g. URL of tweets and Web links. Email info [at] techsling [.] com, if you have any questions. Goodluck!!!