In the next one week, TechSling Weblog has teamed up with PearlMountain to provide 20 free Photo Watermark software program worth $400 to 20 lucky winners. PearMountain Photo Watermark protects your photo’s copyright by adding image watermark, text watermark, logo to digital photos in batch mode.
About PearlMountain Photo Watermark
PearMountain Photo Watermark is an easy-to-use batch watermark creator which can protects your photo’s copyright by adding image watermark, text watermark, logo to digital photos in batch mode so that you don’t need to worry about your photos copyright from being used in an unauthorized way. PearlMountain Photo Watermark is not only an easy to use watermark software, but it can also help you add frames to photos, convert image format, resize photo, apply corrections and adjust effects, etc.
- Automatic, fast and easy to use
- Over 50+ image watermarks included for image copyright protection.
- Watermark template to save time.
- Real-time preview with WYSIWYG Editor
- Batch Conversion to watermark thousands of files at once in batch mode.
- Output images with highest quality: retains Color Profile, EXIF, IPTC, GPS information.
- Convert and resize image for any use.
- Adjust image effects in batch mode.
- Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
How it works
Its easy to use. Just launch the program. Add image files, make watermark settings, and press “Start” button to get professional results.
Download PearlMountain Photo Watermark here
How To Enter Giveaway
To enter this special giveaway simply do one or all of the following:
- Follow @techsling on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet: “Hope I win a free PearlMountain Photo Watermark on http://www.techsling.com/ @techsling #giveaway” (1 entry)
- Like techsling and share this article on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribe for regular updates and giveaway notifications (1 entry)
- Leave a comment below to confirm your interest (1 entry)
Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone
Duration: This contest will run for 1 week i.e. 16 March 2012 to 23 March 2012 (09.00 GMT). Winners will be announced on this article and the 20 free licenses will be allocated randomly. Notification and license keys will be sent by email to the lucky winners.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you have entered for this contest including proof of participation e.g. URL of tweets and Web links. Email info [at] techsling [.] com, if you have any questions. Goodluck!!!
Pingback: [BLOCKED BY STBV] Giveaway -----> PearlMountain Photo Watermark ( 20 licenses )
March 17, 2012 at 2:05 pm
Good tutorial but download facility is not available that is great loss.
March 31, 2012 at 3:48 pm
Thanks Maja. I’ll have a look at the download link
March 17, 2012 at 8:07 pm
I am interested in joining the giveaway. This looks like a great toll. Just followed you on Twitter as well.
March 18, 2012 at 2:45 am
NIce article and thanks for sharing this great article……….
March 19, 2012 at 1:23 am
Sounds interesting, I heard so much about this stuff and it is truly great. I try downloading this one but I failed. Why is that so?
March 31, 2012 at 3:49 pm
Please see my reply to Maja above
March 19, 2012 at 8:43 am
Nice bit of kit to score for free!
March 20, 2012 at 3:38 am
i don’t know that why you are not showing the comments of other peoples i like the post and i want my comment in your post but i can only request to you…thanks
March 20, 2012 at 8:43 am
I’am also interested in the giveaway, can I ask if I can join even if it is a little too late. I think that you have shared all the information well ans clear. Thanks for sharing this, such lovely one.
March 21, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Very nice software..Please count me inThank you.
March 23, 2012 at 3:34 pm
Sounds good. I will need this for my photos before uploading it to the web… thanks for this giveaway.
March 23, 2012 at 3:37 pm
Thanks For Your Info 🙂
March 31, 2012 at 3:52 pm
The winners are:
Thanks for your participation. You will receive an email with your free codes shortly.