In the next three days, TechSling Weblog has teamed up with MacGo to provide 1 Windows and 1 Mac Blu-Ray Player, worth approximately $120, to 2 lucky winners. Mac Blu-ray Player is the world’s first universal media player software for Mac & PC, which can support Blu-ray playback on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch via AirX.
About Mac Blu-Ray Player
MacGo’s Mac Blu-ray Player is the first universal media player for Mac&PC in the world. It can play Blu-ray disc or its ISO files not only on Mac or PC, but also on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It can support all media formats of movie, video, audio, music and photo. It is multilanguage supported and easy handled with user-friendly interface. After adding DTS5.1 into it, Mac Blu-ray Player can bring your PC or Mac to the most popular Blu-ray HD video enjoyment.
- The first Blu-ray player that can support Mac & PC systems
- Splendid Blu-ray/DVD enjoyment
- Outstanding universal performance and all media formats supported
- Support playback of Blu-ray or DVD movies in ISO image format
- Powerful High-Definition video player and hardware acceleration available
- DTS5.1 guarantees super high quality of output
- Supports Blu-ray on iPhone/iPad/iPad touch
- Share movie or video information with friends anywhere and anytime
How To Enter Giveaway
To enter this special giveaway simply do one or all of the following:
- Follow @techsling on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet: “Hope I win a FREE Mac Blu-Ray Player on http://www.techsling.com/ @techsling #giveaway” (1 entry)
- LIKE TechSling and share this article on Facebook (1 entry)
- LIKE MacBluRayPlayer on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribe for regular updates and giveaway notifications (1 entry)
- Leave a comment below to confirm your interest (1 entry)
Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone
Duration: This contest will run for 1 week i.e. 27 September 2012 to 29 September 2012 (09.00 GMT). Winners will be announced on this article and the free licenses will be allocated randomly. Notification and license keys will be sent by email to the lucky winners.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you have entered for this contest including proof of participation e.g. URL of tweets and Web links. Email info [at] techsling [.] com, if you have any questions. Also, please confirm if your entry is for the Windows or Mac version. Goodluck!!!