In the next couple of weeks, TechSling Weblog has teamed up with Sothink Media to make available 10 free Sothink DVD Ripper licenses worth approximately $350. Sothink DVD Ripper is a top class tool that converts DVDs to over 200 formats and devices.
Sothink Media‘s parent company, SourceTec Software, was established in July 1997 as a technology company specialised in developing tools for Wed developers and design professionals. The organisation provides fast free and premium video converters, downloaders, DVD rippers and movie makers for worldwide users at affordable prices. Sothink Media’s popular products include an all-in-one free video converter software, and a DVD creator and burner software for home and personal users, and a Widows & Linux Server video encoder engine and mobile video delivery solution for groups and enterprises.
Of these products, one product that equally stands tall is the powerful DVD ripping software and DVD converter. The Sothink DVD Ripper can rip DVD to all popular video/audio formats and convert DVD movies with high speed and quality.
Formats & Devices
Sothink DVD Ripper supports ripping DVDs to over 200 video and audio formats such as AVI, DivX, XviD, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime MOV, MKV, FLV (Sorenson H.264, H.264/AAC), F4V, SWF, and audio MP3, M4A. Ripped DVD can then be stored on your PC or laptop device.
Furthermore, you can play your ripped DVD’s on all popular mobile and gaming devices such as, the iPad, iPhone (1-4), iPod, iPod Touch, Apple TV, PSP, Sony Walkman, PS3, Zune, Xbox 360, Android, Google Nexus One, Nokia N-series, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile Phone, Dell Axim 51, HP iPAQ, Palm Treo, HTC, Wii, Creative Zen, iRiver, Archos, and Sandisk Sansa. If you have no idea about the proper video format, or you just want to play DVD movie on your mobile, you may directly choose the target device. This DVD Ripper also pre-sets different solutions for different quality and file size needs.
Other features of the DVD Ripper include changing the video quality level and/or customising advanced parameters such as the bit rate, frame rate, etc before DVD ripping.
- Rip rented DVD. Save DVD hard-drive for re-playing it anytime.
- Rip DVD collection for backing-up the cherished films.
- Convert DVD file into popular video formats for enjoying it on the go.
- Edit it. Refresh it. Cut unwanted clip, highlight picture and add watermark.
How To Enter Giveaway
We have tried to make the entry process as simple and straightforward as possible. You can choose one or all of the following 4 ways to enter. Please note that the maximum number of entry points per participant is 10.
- Worth 5 Entries: Write a blog post/review about this technology blog (TechSling Weblog) or giveaway on your Website, blog or an online forum.
- Worth 2 Entries: Follow @techsling on Twitter and tweet “Hope I win a free DVD ripper on http://www.techsling.com/ @techsling #techslinggiveaway”
- Worth 2 Entries: Like TechSling on Facebook and share this article with your friends on Facebook.
- Worth 1 Entry: Retweet this article on Twitter.
- Bonus Entry (1): Subscribe for regular updates and giveaway notifications [CLICK HERE].
Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone
Duration: This contest will run for 2 weeks i.e. 21 October 2011 to 04 November 2011. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on this article on 05 November 2011. Notification and license key will be sent by email to the 5 lucky winners. The more entries you get, the more your chances of winning.
IMPORTANT: Leave a comment below if you have entered for this contest including proof of participation i.e. URL of tweets and Web links. Email info [at] techsling [.] com, if you have any questions. Goodluck!!!