In the next two weeks, TechSling Weblog has teamed up with PearlMountainSoft to make available 20 free CollageIt for Mac licenses worth approximately $400. CollageIt for Mac is an easy-to-use and automatic photo collage maker for Mac OS X, which makes photo collage automatically.
Pearl Mountain is a software company that specialises in developing quality software programs such as photo collage maker, digital photo tools, image converters for Mac and Windows users to convert images, photos, make photo collages, greeting card, posters and so on.
Of all Pearl Mountain’s products, CollageIt for Mac remains one of the most popular. CollageIt comes with a “Generate Preview” button, that will automatically create a photo collage according to the added photos and parameters without any manual adjustments. It’s “Auto rotation mode” and “Sparse mode” makes the collage more varied from a few photos to 100.
Furthermore, CollageIt is easy to use, with users having to take just 3 steps to make a collage (set parameters and generate preview->save collage as image file). In addition, CollageIt comes with numerous effects and can be saved in all popular image formats including bmp, jpeg, png, tga, and tif.
Other features of CollageIt for Mac include:
- Support add photo through Drag-and-Drop.
- Support swapping photos.
- New crop photo dialog.
How To Enter Giveaway
We have tried to make the entry process as simple and straightforward as possible. You can choose one or all of the following 4 ways to enter. Please note that the maximum number of entry points per participant is 10.
- Worth 5 Entries: Write a blog post/review about this technology blog (TechSling Weblog) or giveaway on your Website, blog or an online forum.
- Worth 2 Entries: Follow @techsling on Twitter and tweet “Hope I win a free CollageIt for Mac on http://www.techsling.com/ @techsling #techslinggiveaway”
- Worth 2 Entries: Like TechSling on Facebook and share this article with your friends on Facebook.
- Worth 1 Entry: Retweet this article on Twitter.
- Bonus Entry (1): Subscribe for regular updates and giveaway notifications [CLICK HERE].
Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone
Duration: This contest will run for 2 weeks i.e. 07 November 2011 to 20 November 2011. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on this article on 21 November 2011. Notification and license key will be sent by email to the 20 lucky winners. The more entries you get, the more your chances of winning.
IMPORTANT: Leave a comment below if you have entered for this contest including proof of participation i.e. URL of tweets and Web links. Email info [at] techsling [.] com, if you have any questions. Goodluck!!!