TechSling has teamed up with Aimersoft to give out 10 FREE DVD Rippers that will help you to rip your protected DVD files to iTunes.
Have you ever been in a situation where you couldn’t copy or re-use DVD files in devices like ipad, iphone, android, especially in a protected DVD? For example, because Apple has allowed iTunes and its devices to read only one video format – MPEG-4 (.mp4, .m4v), it means that if we want a DVD to go into iTunes and play across all our other Apple devices, we need it to be in MP4.
If you don’t have time to search for a free or paid DVD tool then you must be lucky if you are a TechSling reader as Aimersoft is offering 10 FREE DVD Ripper licenses to 10 lucky readers. A brief tutorial is presented here for those who want to learn how to rip protected DVDs to Apple devices.
Aimersoft was founded on April 10, 2007 and is dedicated to developing some of the most powerful and user-friendly DVD, video, DRM, YouTube and PDF software programs. With a professional R&D center, rigorous testing process and instant online service system, Aimersoft studio provides high quality software and therefore gains a huge reputation among its users.
Here’s what you can get from Aimersoft DVD ripper:
- Converts (protected and non-protected) DVDs to video formats, so that you could play or edit them in other players or movie makers like iMovie.
- Supports the transfer of DVD files to devices such as Apple, Android, and PSP gadgets.
- Converts quickly whilst maintaining excellent video quality.
How Do I Join?
Ready to get in on the giveaway? If so, it’s simple and easy. Just follow these quick steps:
- Leave us a comment at the bottom of this page, telling us why you want to be one of the ten lucky winners.
- Let your Twitter followers know about this free giveaway. Just tweet: You can win 1 of 10 FREE Aimersoft DVD Ripper license codes from @techsling #techslingGiveaway (RT to enter).
- Finally, head over to Facebook and check out the TechSling Facebook page. Give the page a “Like” and keep an eye on it – the winners may be announced there.
This giveaway will end on 12 May, 2013. Stay tuned and good luck!