If you are looking for way to earn a little extra and to save money, then why not give blogging a try? There are a lot of blogging tools in the market and these tools can help transform blogging by making it so much easier and fun at the same time. These tools are not only easy to use but they are quite affordable too. There are tons of options to choose from but of course, you still have to choose wisely and decide which of these blogging tools will help you and will fit for budget.
- Webcam – If your laptop has a built in webcam, then it will be easy for you to record yourself to create video interviews and blog posts. If, however you do not have one, then it’s time that you should get one for yourself. Webcams aren’t that expensive and it can do a lot for your blog posts and your videos.
- Photoshop (Adobe) – Photoshop is probably the most advanced image editing tool and it is widely used everywhere. Some techniques can be quite tricky but with a bit of research, you can urn boring old photos into new and fresh ones.
- Microphones – recording live interviews, audio or online videos? Then you are going to need a microphone. You can easily attach it to your computer and laptop and you’re good to go. Buying one is not costly as well.
- Software’s for editing – if you do not have video/audio editing tools on your computer then you better get one now. You can download free software’s online, or if you’re still not sure about it, just get the trial versions and test it out.
- Screenshots – you will never know when you’re going to need a plain screenshot. You may even need to edit some of it, or capture some streaming screenshots etc. Look or software’s for that specific job to make it easier for you to work with.
- Flip camera – for your video posts, a flip video cam will be very ideal. It will let your videos on the go and post them on your blog whenever you need to.
- Digital camera – this might be the handiest tool you’ll need because it will provide you images for your blog, anytime and anywhere. Look for affordable ones to avoid overspending on this tool. Give your blog a personal touch by taking your own photos. If you have enough money, take a look at DSLR camera for high resolution and better photos.
Blogging will help you earn money without it being a nuisance in your life. It is a fun job that may even help with your credit reports improvement. Get your creativity juices flowing and work on your blog now. Use these money saving tips to earn more and avoid spending too much when it really isn’t necessary.