Wondershare has recently created a big blast in the world of Android software technology as the company released their new Android data recovery program named Dr.Fone for Android. This Wondershare product has been tipped to be, hands-down, the best pick for those people who are looking for a reliable and safe file rescue solution to get back their lost contacts, messages, videos and photos in no time from their Android phone and devices. One great thing about Dr.Fone for Android is that, it can work on several Android devices, from high-end to low end ones. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter how long your phone’s data has been deleted, lost or tampered with, because this data recovery solution has a specialized ‘get back’ design to recover all lost data, even long lost ones.
Android devices were Dr. Fone has been known to work include Samsung Notes, Samsung Galaxy S Series, Motorola Smartphones, LG, Google (DRIOD, NEXUS), HTC Smartphones, Huawei and Micromax just to name few. It also supports almost any type of file format such as jpg, png, gif, html, xml, csv, mp4, mp3, docx, doc, and other more formats—all you just need to do is select the documents or category type that you like to recover after you have used its wizard tool to scan for them.
It doesn’t matter if a user accidentally deleted or lost his or her text messages, documents, photos or other media types, unintentionally slipped phone to the pool, or badly cracked and chewed for any reasons— no matter how the phone was beat up, Dr.Fone for Android can easily recover data without the need to fix or repair the user’s phone.
To use Wondershare’s Dr.Fone for your Android device, here are some user-friendly tips that you can follow:
- Once you discover some or all your files or data are missing from your phone, what you need to do is look for a computer or internet-connected device from which you can trigger the Android file recovery process.
- Next, you should download the installation package on your computer or internet connected device. The best way to do this is to go to the Dr Fone for Android product page, then, click the download button on top of the page for the full Android installation package.
- After downloading the software, find where the installation package is saved. Then, click the .exe files to run the Software Setup Wizard then click the ‘Install’ button to begin the process. After the software has been installed, click ‘Start Now’ to launch the software.
- Finally, connect your Android device to your computer to ensure that both your computer and your Android device recognise your phone. Then, enable USB debugging. You will find comprehensive instructions on how to enable debugging, so all you have to do is to follow these instructions to start the process.
- Note, for version 2.3 and other earlier versions, tap ‘Settings’ then click the ‘Applications’ button. Then, go to ‘Development’ and check ‘USB Debugging’. For Android 3.0 up to 4.1, tap ‘Settings’ click ‘Development Options’ and then ‘USB Debugging’.