Travelling and business are two inseparable things in today’s world. Just like mobile gadgets and business management. Today the main gadgets that are used by businessmen are laptops, netbooks, tablet and smartphones. Thanks to the development of mobile technologies, modern tablets and smartphones have almost the same productivity and are close to replace ordinary laptops. But they haven’t done it yet.
That’s why the demand on the software that would make the business management, analytics and planning easier and faster is growing rapidly. Usually such programs have the wide range of functions and they are not free for use, however, the advantages of such soft (time saving, the number of operations performed, etc.) cover the expenses.
And now let me present you some products that can be successfully used by business people who travel a lot.
The program (that is supported by Linux, Windows and Mac) can boast of the following features:
- Desktop sharing and collaboration (you will get an opportunity to share your desktop with your colleagues in real time no matter what operating system they or you use)
- Skype integration (no comment is needed)
- Teleconferencing that will allow you to meet people no matter at what point of the world you are.
- Presentation tools (the software provides the opportunity to record the meetings and use the records later in presentations, for example)
- Shared file space
Making presentations is a very common thing in any business. And travelling abroad often means unexpected conference or meeting where you need to make a quickly-made presentation. And in this very case SkyRocket comes to help. The software product has the following functions:
- Making a dynamic presentations online
- Presentation import
- Staff collaboration
- Presentation sharing and securing
- Data import from Google Spreadsheets, Yahoo! Finance and Twitter live feeds
SuperSaaS and ReQall
If you are a boss, you usually hold lots of meetings and you have lots of various appointments that are traced by your secretary. But when you are abroad there is no person who would do it. That’s why having SuperSaas online software installed on your mobile gadget will keep you informed about the incoming events. Besides the function of simple scheduling, the program requests for the appointment confirmation and it does it in 25 languages. What is more pleasant is that the app is free.
ReQall is another program that can works as your personal secretary informing you about the latest updates, upcoming meetings, trends, and other types of notifications.
Of course, the market of software is full of other products that can perform the similar functions, but the main reason I chose these ones is that these three programs may perform the functions that would be done by 10 other applications. So why to install and spend more than it is necessary? I think that’s a rhetoric question, isn’t it?