4Life Innovations is one of the leading iPhone app development companies in India, has a team of techno-savvy enthusiasts, who are always keen to adopt the latest technologies and trends.
We always love to stay updated with the latest tech events and upcoming technologies released by Apple. This time, iOS developers at 4Life Innovations are ready to grab information about the latest release, iOS 13. We’re updating more and more about all the latest iOS 13 versions and learning how to implement these anticipated features for iPhone app development.
New features you need to know about iOS 13
Apple introduced a lot of improvements to the system and apps, such as advanced Siri, Apple Health, Memoji stickers, and new Map experiences, but the most anticipated feature is “Dark mode” as iOS 13 itself has the tagline – “iOS now lives in the dark”. Let’s explore more –
Dark Mode – This option gives iOS and apps a beautiful dark color scheme – manually and schedulable, customized wallpaper for dark mode
Camera Improvements – Adjustment on Portrait Lighting intensity and new high-key mono portrait lighting effect
Keyboard – The QuickType virtual keyboard includes QuickPath which allows the user to swipe their finger across the virtual keyboard to complete words and phrases
New Privacy control – Improvements on giving access to the current location, When an app requires access to a location, the user can choose whether to grant access whenever they are using the app or only one time.
Accessibility – Rich text editing, Word and emoji suggestions, Add custom words, voice control
Sign in with Apple – It allows users to easily sign up for accounts with 3rd-party services with a minimal amount of information i.e Google and Facebook.
Improved Siri – New voice system called “Neural Text to Speech, more functional & better sound control
Performance – 2X faster app launch, Face ID unlocks 30% faster, app downloads 50% smaller and updates 60% smaller
- Battery improvements – OS 13 has a feature to limit the battery charging percentage to 80%, so this will reduce the battery aging and extend its lifespan.
- Messages & Memoji – User profiles can be created and Memoji (new hairstyles, makeup, accessories, customizations) can be used as an iMessage profile picture
- Maps – redesigned maps UI, with a detailed map and Look Around (similar to Google street view)
- Reminders – revamped design, quick toolbar, Siri suggested reminders, smart list based on the reminder list
- Photo – new redesigned UI, use of machine learning to auto-hide the clutter images such as screenshots as well as documents, All new photo tab (interface with users photos they took in the past year, month, week & day)
The iOS 13 is released by Apple on 19 September 2019. And this iOS 13 update is compatible with all the latest Apple devices including iPhone SE to iPhone 11 as well as the iPod touch 7th generation. For iPad devices, there is a separate iPod, which has the same features as iOS 13 OS with some more home screen and multitasking improvements.
Our dedicated iPhone app developers are ready to execute the new OS updates in iPhone app development to acquire the maximum benefits of the iOS platform. Leveraging the new operating system, our developers will build cutting-edge iPhone applications that help businesses to achieve their business goals.
With 5+ years of experience in iOS app development services, 4Life Innovations knows what it takes to deliver a successful iOS app that gets a good boost and good numbers of downloads. Let’s build for iOS 13!