AngularJS is among the top 10 most-used frameworks for developing web and mobile applications. It comes as no surprise that large-scale businesses and enterprises are seeking the best AngularJS development company that can swiftly build high-end applications for mobile and web.
There are many benefits of using AngularJS such as improved performance over other frameworks because it uses only one request per page instead of making multiple requests like some other frameworks do, which results in faster load times for your app users.
Types of AngularJS Applications
AngularJS applications can be classified into two categories: Single Page Application (SPA) and Model-View-Controller (MVC).
Advantages of using the AngularJS framework
AngularJS was built with an emphasis on testability, maintainability, and performance from the beginning. It uses dependency injection to provide services so that they can be easily replaced without breaking other parts of your application codebase; this also makes testing easier because you can mock out dependencies easily in unit tests without needing to worry about them being used elsewhere in production codebases where there may not be time available yet for creating proper integration tests before launch day arrives.
When you hire AngularJS developers who are experienced and skilled at leveraging the AngularJS framework, you obtain the following advantages:
- AngularJS helps you build feature-rich applications with rapid development.
- It offers a highly interactive user interface that enhances customer engagement.
- It offers reusable code; developers can reuse the code for future development.
- It offers effective testing; developers can develop error-free applications which pass through all phases.
Disadvantages of using the AngularJS Framework
There are a few disadvantages to using AngularJS. The first is that it is a relatively new framework and not as stable as other frameworks like Backbone or Ember. Because of this, there are fewer tutorials, blogs, and Stack Overflow questions about AngularJS than other popular front-end libraries.
Another disadvantage is that there aren’t many tools available for testing your code with Jasmine or Karma.
Benefits of Hiring from an Angular JS Development Company
When you hire Angular JS developers who hold expertise in AngularJS, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- A team of AngularJS developers who have experience building large-scale applications will be able to help your business build its application faster and more efficiently than if you were to do it yourself.
- Avoiding common mistakes that can lead to costly fixes and delays. For example, if a developer were unfamiliar with best practices for structuring an application built on top of AngularJS, they might inadvertently create a suboptimal codebase that impacts performance or causes bugs later on down the road when changes are made by another member of your team without first consulting this developer’s work as well as other related pieces like unit tests or documentation files.
Hire Expert Angular JS Developers From Trootech
To build scalable web applications, it is best to hire expert AngularJS developers. They also help develop responsive and secure websites.
TRooTech Business Solutions is one of the leading AngularJS development companies that lets you hire experienced AngularJS developers to build top-quality dynamic website solutions.
Depending on your project’s need, you can hire AngularJS developers from us on a full-time or contract basis. They collaborate with you to understand your requirements and provide exceptional end-to-end mobile and web applications.