As the popularity of single-page apps continues to grow, there has been much focus on frameworks that can be used too much the former. Now, out of all the options, Angular appears to be a favorite on account of the many features it brings to the table.
With this article let’s discuss the main features of single-page applications built using AngularJS to help you understand them better
- Quicker to use: Single-page apps built using Angular tend to perform quite well and are quicker as well since they make use of a reduced transfer speed. Furthermore, SPAs do not involve full page invigorates because, with SPAs, the user engages via the app.
- Adapt front-end: Thanks to Angular 11, the front-end of the application is also rendered quite easy to integrate and adapt. It will factor in the organization of any past renditions as well as rollbacks to achieve the desired results.
Time to take a look at some of the many advantages you stand to gain from SPAs:
- The development of adaptable single-page applications is much simpler because developers are empowered with the ability to recycle the matching back-end code for web apps as well as domestic portable apps.
- Single-page applications only send one request and then stores all the required information. As a result, such apps can make use of this information whenever required, including even when the device on which it is being accessed is offline.
Now that we understand all that AngularJS brings to the table, let us also take at some crucial reasons why you develop your SPA with it.
- Data binding: AngularJS offers support for two-way data binding, which means when developers update the model, the view is also updated accordingly and immediately, of course. This is thanks to the fact that Angular makes use of an MVC architecture.
- Testing: When you use AngularJS to build your app, you can rest easy when it is time to start the testing process. Why? Well, because automated testing via Selenium is possible, that’s why.
Well, to conclude, AngularJS, has plenty of benefits to offer when it comes to the development of modern-day single-page applications. Now, SPAs may not seem like a big deal, considering they are single pages, but the fact remains that they typically serve a critical purpose for businesses that choose to integrate them into their strategies. Don’t believe it? Perhaps the fact that Netflix, Twitter, Gmail, and Facebook are all essentially single-page apps will help convince you.
Anyway, now that you understand just how vital SPAs are, you too can go ahead and start looking for a trusted name for Angular web development services and start working on your SPA as soon as possible.