Social media acts as a platform for marketing your business. It is a place where there are a number of potential customers and where there are customers your presence is really needed to have good brand awareness. They are the most efficient sources that your customers value. As per the recent study, YouTube has 24,17,900 visitors and Facebook has 33,22,500 visitors which measures up to a very grand figure. It is really very important to implement a Social Media strategy in your marketing plan and a digital media agency can help you do this. The most popular Social Networking sites are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, StumbleUpon and Plaxo and for audio and video the sites are YouTube, Flickr and Photobucket. There are a few ways in which social media helps in your business. These are,
- Self-disclosure: This is a process where the information and data about yourself, your business core features and your ideas are displayed to people. The blogs, pictures or videos that you update make people know your actions and the company’s activities which help them in choosing as much information as they need.
- Wise connection: Social Networks make it easier for you to find the right customers who match your target audience and help you in having a valued conversation with them. This helps in maintaining the relationship with your customers and keeping them engaged with your brand
- Visibility: The visibility of your business grows rapidly as people get to know well about your operations and developments. It leaves an impression on customers telling the how useful your product is for them. Even the product importance and key features will be known by people tempting them to buy the product.
- Viral marketing: This is one of the best features Social media has. For example when you create a web page of your business on Facebook then it can be shared by you to your friends and family. When they like it the same is shared among their friends and so on. This will spread your company message quickly and enable you to reach more people.
- Brand awareness: Your business needs to have a brand awareness that people get to know and search for to find the products offered by you. It helps you in getting an increased number of customers and good advertising returns with better awareness.
This helps you in getting a huge response with value traffic to your site that increases your brand awareness in the market.