Social media acts as a platform for marketing your business. It is a place where there are a number of potential customers and where there are customers your presence is really needed to have good brand awareness. They are the most efficient sources that your customers value. As per the recent study, YouTube has 24,17,900 visitors and Facebook has 33,22,500 visitors which measures up to a very grand figure. It is really very important to implement a Social Media strategy in your marketing plan and a digital media agency can help you do this. The most popular Social Networking sites are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, StumbleUpon and Plaxo and for audio and video the sites are YouTube, Flickr and Photobucket. There are a few ways in which social media helps in your business. These are,
- Self-disclosure: This is a process where the information and data about yourself, your business core features and your ideas are displayed to people. The blogs, pictures or videos that you update make people know your actions and the company’s activities which help them in choosing as much information as they need.
- Wise connection: Social Networks make it easier for you to find the right customers who match your target audience and help you in having a valued conversation with them. This helps in maintaining the relationship with your customers and keeping them engaged with your brand
- Visibility: The visibility of your business grows rapidly as people get to know well about your operations and developments. It leaves an impression on customers telling the how useful your product is for them. Even the product importance and key features will be known by people tempting them to buy the product.
- Viral marketing: This is one of the best features Social media has. For example when you create a web page of your business on Facebook then it can be shared by you to your friends and family. When they like it the same is shared among their friends and so on. This will spread your company message quickly and enable you to reach more people.
- Brand awareness: Your business needs to have a brand awareness that people get to know and search for to find the products offered by you. It helps you in getting an increased number of customers and good advertising returns with better awareness.
This helps you in getting a huge response with value traffic to your site that increases your brand awareness in the market.
July 16, 2012 at 4:46 pm
good article thanks for share.
July 17, 2012 at 5:29 am
Social media is an excellent place to find potential customers and also through means like Facebook and Twitter it is a great place to keep your existing customers informed and engaged as well.
July 17, 2012 at 7:29 am
The ultimate beauty of social media is its massive reach. Anyone who’s someone is on social media. This has proven to be nothing short of a golden opportunity for businesses to tap their markets. The up-side of promoting business on social media is that it always has the potential to go viral. There will always be some returns from your online promotions. Plus, it is an excellent way to gauge what your audience is talking about, what they love, what they hate and what they want. You can always ensure a two way communication, which is absolutely healthy for any business. What’s more, it’s relatively cheaper and so easy to use!
July 17, 2012 at 3:49 pm
Social media makes us “real” to consumers. If you want people to follow you don’t just talk about the latest product news, but share your personality with them.
July 17, 2012 at 10:44 pm
Social media help us to promote our business very fastly and efficiently .. it will helpful for us to follow social media in our marketing campaign and our right hand. this article truly help bloggers for businesses.
July 31, 2012 at 11:02 am
Advertising your business online is a great idea. There are many sources through which we can promote a particular product, business or service through the internet. Viral ads are very useful aspects of such advertising because a large number of audience views the online ad and converts if the ad is powerful enough to attract.
August 1, 2012 at 8:01 am
Really an informative post , yup Social Media provide us great support in out business , it makes us a have a strong relationship globally
August 1, 2012 at 12:31 pm
Most of the people nowadays are into online shopping because it is very much in vogue now and is easier to select stuff and pay through cards to get the stuff delivered home. This saves a lot of time and energy. Social networking sites are the best way to advertise your business in order to increase the sales and get more customers to your product or service.
August 15, 2012 at 9:37 am
While social media can help your business, we must be prepared to face the problems that come with it. For example, customers expect fast response time, especially to complains!There must be a dedicated social media staff