- Do you own a Magento web store?
- Do you need to process a lot of orders everyday?
- Do you find it difficult to manage the accounts and the inventory?
If your reply is yes to all of these above questions, then you would be happy to know that Invoicera has released a Magento extension that helps you generate invoices in real time. You can automate the invoicing process and eliminate all manual and repetitive tasks.
More on Invoicera’s Magento Extension and its’ features:
- You have to integrate your Invoicera account with the Magento platform by installing the extension; the process is very easy and simple.
- Export list of customers, details or orders and products to your connected Invoicera account in real time.
- No room for errors; all the data and order details are exported automatically. While doing these things manually, users can make mistakes but when you export data automatically there is no chance of errors.
- It saves time and energy; manual record keeping, inventory management and invoicing for online stores would take huge time and manpower, especially when you own a large and happening web store.
- Invoicera’s online invoicing solution allows you to create customized and professional templates for your invoices. By installing the Magento extension you can generate professional and tailor-made invoices for your customers; such invoices can comply with the theme of your business.
Magento provides a regular invoice format which is used by all Magento stores. Brand cognizant store owners frequently think that customized invoices would assist them to extend their brand responsiveness; Invoicera has just overpassed the gap. Once the Invoicera’s Magento Extension is configured and incorporated, ecommerce store vendors can produce customized invoices as soon as an order is placed in their store.
Magento is most widely used ecommerce platform. A lot of web store operators use Magento as their backend. Invoicera’s Magento extension would help a lot of online store operators and relieve them from the hectic tasks of invoicing and record keeping. Magento has its own invoice templates, but those are very generic. You can create customized invoices by installing Invoicera’s online invoicing extension with your Magento web store.