I guess the famous little iOS games like Angry Birds, Plants vs Zombies, Fruit Ninja and Final Fantasy have already resided in your sweet iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. But trying something new and different in the beginning of 2013 to ignite the new year is a good idea.
Space Settlers is a fresh new real-time strategy or simulation game designed to be played on all iPhone and iPad devices. With a strong sci-fi genre, emulational scene and multiple layout, this game will lead player into a dreamlike territory isolated from obstreperous real life. Different from some massive multiplayer online role-playing games too large in file size to download and load, it is a comparatively small, casual and controllable online multi-player enabled game. It is space saving, easy to play, and exquisite in design, also allowing offline multi-task upgrade. What’s more, it is totally free and live on iTunes.
How to Start the New iPhone/iPad Game
The steps for Space Settlers starters are similar to that of other related online game:
- Create an account. If the player name already exists, please try another. It is suggested to make the name a little longer and complicated to avoid repeating. And then set a password composed of 6-18 letters or digits and log in with your set account and password.
- Complete all tasks for novice. All the 16 novice tasks are must-do, including building factories, studying techs, upgrading buildings and so on.
- Enter the space battles formally to fight for resources or planets.
About Battlefields of Space Settlers
Space Settlers is classified into planetary fort war and legion war, for single player and multiple players, respectively:
- Planet war is a good access to obtain resources to make you more powerful.
- Legion war is a kind of sandbox-like group fight which can fully manifest the allocation and cooperation of players. Each player can get considerable rewards after a legion war. It is good to increase the communication and collaboration between gamers.
February 7, 2013 at 12:16 pm
It seems to be a great game . Will efninitely go for it , as soon as I get time 🙂
February 7, 2013 at 3:06 pm
Games? Well, i used to play digger when i was a kid. since then not much gaming, sometimes xbox and wii. Maybe it’s time to start?)Thanks for the review!