Piles a very common painful disease which often makes the patient’s life very difficult. There are many patients who suffer from Piles disease and after laser surgery, they got relieved from pain.
One of my friends was suffering from hemorrhoids, after having medication for long time situation was being worst. Then his physician suggested him for surgery, but the question was that how will he manage his regular responsibilities after surgery? If you are also facing the same situation and worried about Piles surgery then you can opt for laser treatment as my friend did laser surgery for treatment of Hemorrhoids.
Sometimes patients have questions or doubts like “How laser surgery is proven treatment for Piles?” or “Would laser surgery will be effective for Piles treatment ?” and much more…… Questions are never going to end unless you will get the proven answer. That’s why I shared the experience of my friend who opted for laser surgery and now living a normal life without any complication.
I would like to share some advantage of laser surgery for Piles of treatment. So you will easily find how effective and convenient laser surgery is especially for Piles treatment.
Advantages of laser treatment for Hemorrhoids:-
- Quick healing and recovery: – After laser treatment of Hemorrhoids patient recover soon. You don’t need to take bed rest so that you can do your regular work as usual which happened in case of normal surgery.
- Treatment doesn’t need incision or stitching: – When it comes to surgery most of the people are worried because of incision or stitching. When you opt for laser treatment for Piles then you won’t face incision or stitching.
- No need to insert foreign bodies: – While laser surgery foreign bodies are not inserted in the patient’s body because of which chances of infection gets reduced. There are only a few cases of laser treatment in which patient are suspected with infection after surgery.
- Within a few hours, the patient can be discharged: – After treatment patient can be discharged just after few hours of surgery. So if you are suffering from Piles disease, you don’t need to stay in the hospital after surgery. You can go home after laser surgery within few hours.
Points you must care for:
Before you go for laser treatment for Piles disease you should check these points once. There are few things which you must know about Piles laser treatment.
- This treatment is not for every patient who suffers from Piles disease. Patient must consult with a primary physician in order to know the treatment of this disease.
- The cost of Hemorrhoids treatment may increase approximately by 40 % rather than normal treatment. Rest you can take advice from your doctor.
- Consult your procto-surgeon about the duration of the surgery as well as the time which will be suitable for the surgery.
Nowadays medical science is developing day by day and every day some new methods of treatment are suggested by doctors. Well, laser treatment is latest technology which has been used by many patients for the cure of disease or disorder instead of normal surgery.
So, if you are suffering from Hemorrhoids and life has become too difficult because of pain, you don’t need to bear the pain anymore if you are worried because of surgery and it happens only because of laser surgery treatment.
So you don’t need to take tension if the doctor has suggested Piles laser surgery to cure your disease you can start the usual normal life. If you are facing pain every day at the time of passing stool as well as it bleeds and you are upset just because of that, then you can meet your primary care doctor and ask for a suggestion.
Piles treatment is easy and it can be cured via medication in the primary stage but if your disease is severe and it is unable to cure via medication, you can opt for laser surgery which is a proven treatment for Piles or Hemorrhoids disease. You can read all the pros and cons of this disease on this page and then you can decide what would be better for you in order to get rid of Piles.