Google is said to be on fire; with projects like Snapseed and others, it’s hardly a matter of time when Google will defeat Apple this year. Google stakeholders are happy with the success the company has managed to achieve. This success and happiness is well deserved as Google market shares achieve new heights. The share price has crossed the value of $800 and continues to break the records, as the company launches one by one new projects.
Apple has not been able to regain after Steve Jobs death and according to many it has failed to come up with something new and exciting that could have maintain the reputation earned by the brand over the years. Where Apple was struggling hard to recover from Steve’s blow, Google has been stepping ahead in many ways, leaving behind the giant of the industry.
2013 can be said as a year of glory for Google as the brand is shining with new launches and continue to win the hearts of many. Google has many reasons to celebrate as this year brings a lot of good news for the company; the reasons for its success are as follow:
- Google Now: this is an amazing service of Google that combines all the other services provided by Google such as Google search, weather, and calendar, translates, to name few. The service is only going to improve in upcoming days, and is going to surprise it users with features such as getting your boarding passes prior your upcoming flights. Simply amazing!
- Google Glass: another big achievement by the company. Google glasses are already in because of the remarkable features they have to offer such as using web, reading information, sending messages, sharing photos and much more. The team is up to even something big; as buzz is that they are incorporating technology that would enable translation too.
- Motorola X Phone: this is still in haze as news of its arrival or even existence is not yet confirmed. If it hits the floor then I am sure that Google is about to experience the best era of its time since their inception. The device is suppose to run the software of latest Android version, Key Lime Pie, and is to solve the two major concerns of all smart phones; battery life and durability.
- Google Retail Stores: since there are now quite a number of company products that can be sold such as Chrome books and Google glasses, so the brand has decided to launch their first retail store, the opening of which is to be expected at the end of this year.
- Pixelo Touchscreen Chromebook With Ultra High Resolution: this device will be something like Microsoft surface tablet. The device will be touch screen with high resolution. According the rumors there will be more than 4 million pixels in the resolution!
March 15, 2013 at 8:09 am
Well, it is very possible. I don’t want to remind that after Jobs passed away (( Apple slowly started to go down hill. Sp Google is just here to replace it.
March 15, 2013 at 11:57 am
apple is one of the leading company i n smartphone and other gadgets like iPad, iPod, etc. Google has a different work-space than apple. therefore to eliminate apple Google has to do a lot in this respect.
alone iPhone from apple made them the most profitable organisation.
by the way nice article 🙂
March 15, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Yes google glass can be off certain strength and value to Google. I would go for Google. 😉
March 17, 2013 at 4:30 am
Well, Google is really a challenge for Apple right now, and it seems that slowly or little by little Google is overpowering Apple, specially when it comes to smartphones.
I think apple won’t last long without a genius like Steve Jobs.
March 18, 2013 at 10:25 am
Apple’s strategy is to maximise revenue from existing products and to continue to bring premium products to market.
Google’s strategy is to grow revenue by a factor of 10 by thinking expansively.
These are two completely different ways of thinking. Google is in another league altogether.