You will gain better results and a lot of names in your email list of subscribers if you integrate Instagram with your email marketing campaigns. In these days and time, this seems to be the perfect collaboration that will produce high yields for your business marketing efforts.
- Email marketing is considered to be the best form of one-on-one marketing.
- This is the process in which you can reach much easily to your target audience and those who are of high value.
In fact, email marketing, as always have provided the best prospects to the marketers making several of them rethink and reformulate their email marketing strategy.
The good thing about modern email marketing is that you can use sponsored mails as well as send customized messages to your prospects.
- These personalized messages will be more appealing and meaningful to the recipients.
- It will provide them with more value, thereby enabling you to build more trust among your customers.
All these will make it easier for you to reach your target audience, and the emails will have a higher open rate.
More scalable marketing goals
When you integrate email and Instagram marketing, you will be able to gain more real Instagram likes and drive your followers to subscribe to your email list. This will help you to increase your customer base. Most importantly, with such integration, you will be able to:
- Achieve your marketing goals
- Ensure your business growth is more scalable
- Follow personalized email automation process for better reach and high results
- Send push notifications and in-app messages
- Know the behavioral triggers of your prospect real-time
- Reach to the right people at the right time with the messages that matter most to them and create value and
- Target people on the basis of their types and specific actions performed on your site to generate more resonating messages.
If you automate your posting schedule using proper tools, you will be able to create more powerful and high-yielding email campaigns. People will receive your message just at the right time to help them make a buying decision.
Ideally, when you work your way on the basis of the behavior of the users, you will not only be able to create a series of campaigns that are more dynamic but will also help you a great deal in maximizing the impact through the channel.
Competitive and more involved
The best part about Instagram and email marketing integration is that it will help you to be more competitive and your followers to be more involved. Both these aspects are essential to get more subscribers through Instagram. There are two good reasons for this, such as:
- When you are competitive yourself, you will be able to make your followers competitive, as well. Instagram happens to be the best social platform to organize a contest or competition. You can offer something incredible to win for them so much so that they automatically are encouraged to put in their name in your email list. In fact, such posts will create engagement 64 times more than any ordinary posts, according to research.
- When your followers are more involved, you will be able to generate and save more user-generated content or UGCs. This will surely raise the engagement level when you share photos and videos of your customers along with the reviews, of course, with proper permission and due credit. UGC posts have a 4.5 times higher conversion rate in comparison to any non-UGC post, according to research.
All this means that you will have more subscribers on your email list and at the same time, save you a lot of money and time that you may have required to create content.
Upcoming deals and discounts
You will find the best way to announce all of your latest deals and forthcoming discounts that will encourage the people to subscribe to your email list. You will be able to highlight things in a much better way through the photos uploaded on Instagram, especially during any unique festival or event.
- Make sure you include screenshots from Instagram about these deals and offers when you send an email.
- You must also keep in mind that you highlight the excitement generated by these posts among your Instagram followers.
These steps will ensure that the recipients take note of the offers and at the same time, feel valued. Just make sure that you include all the relevant links so that the email recipients can click on the link on your Instagram profile and follow your official website. This will, in turn, enable you to get more exposure for you, your business, and your site.
Ways to repurpose
You will also be able to gain a better response in your email marketing if you repurpose your Instagram content. This will help you to create a higher impact and a better online presence. You will be able to make your online marketing strategy more innovative and holistic only if you choose the best digital marketing channel from the different ones.
In addition to that, you will also need to focus on creating content that is:
- Fit for the specific platform and the audience that hangs out on it
- Perfectly paired with your business goals and serves your purpose of sending the emails and
- Of high quality.
If you want to cope with the constant pressure and ease the burden, the best you can do is look for and use some of the best social media content.
The final thought
Integrating Instagram and email will ensure nearly 99% deliverability of the emails to your prospective contacts. If you only use the right insights, email delivery technology, and analytics tools, you will be able to get a high response and open rate.
These tools will help you to create more beautiful, valuable, and responsive emails in a short time. Your email marketing campaign will be more straightforward, with more significant results and returns assured.
In the end, just make sure that you monitor the performance of your emails and improve it with the help of split testing.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.