Travel to the most picturesque areas and cities of the world have an unforgettable sight, the residents of these cities themselves create additional charm, this is required in order to entertain every visitor and tourist of their city.
People realized very early that in order to distinguish their city or district from the rest of the boring world, they must do something attractive in their small world. The colouring of the city with bright and beautiful colours, this idea was put forward and unanimously approved. The result is very attractive points of the world, for example, where all large buildings, apartments and colonies are painted in rich saturated colour. Below is a list of the most picturesque areas and cities that lure all the tourists with its unforgettable beauty and charm.
1. Bo-Kaap, Cape Town: Cape Townhouses are very beautiful colonies on the outskirts of the centre of Captain. Bo-Kaap amazes the eyes with its buildings and colours of houses, there are bright and bright colours, pink, and
orange, green, turquoise colour delights the tourist’s eye and beckons him to this city again and again. It is also worth seeing its amazing narrow and wide streets, which are picturesque buildings, painted in different colours.
2. Kulusuk, Greenland: Kulusuk in Greenland is very famous for its colourful houses and cheerful landscapes. Tourists can see all the amazing beauty of this place just by visiting it.
3. Nyhavn, Copenhagen: Nyhavn is very popular among tourists who often visit Copenhagen, where they can relax; there are many bars, pubs and other attractions. The buildings in Nyhavn are located facing the sea, which
provides a magnificent view of this city.
4. Zacatecas, Mexico: The city was built on the slopes of a narrow valley, Zacatecas, has several colourful, colourful houses and buildings that were built in the 18th century. You should visit the Church of Santo Domingo, which has a rich stucco facade.
5. La Boca, Buenos Aires: It has a number of colourful houses, where most people of the simple working class live. La Boca also has colourful entertainment venues, such as tango clubs and Italian taverns. Here is La Bombonera very popular and famous football club “Boca Junior-s”
6. Jodhpur, India: Jodhpur is a historic city in the middle of Thar where you can see various fortresses, palaces and temples. Most of the buildings in Jodhpur are blue, so it is also called Blue City.
7. Guanajuato, Mexico: Guanajuato is a very beautiful city, very colourful. Here you can see the hacienda and the colonially colourful buildings. The construction of the city began in the 17th century due to the sudden
development of the mining industry.
8. Manarola, Cinque Terre: One of the oldest cities, Manarola is located in the centre of the Italian Riviera. This picturesque village is located on the mountain; this provides a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea. Tourists get pleasure from the rest in this place, they sit on the terraces, enjoy coffee, looking at the sea, all this together provides a stunning view.
9. Punda, Willemstad: Located on the island of Curaçao, Punda is the main city of Curaçao. It is a colourful and very picturesque city, with beautiful colourful buildings. Your trip to the city of Punda will be very pleasant and beautiful; there you will not be able to take your eyes off the many colourful buildings and shopping places that you can visit.
10. Pelourinho, Salvador, Brazil: Pelourinho in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil is very famous for its Portuguese Colonies, built in the 17th and 19th centuries. This city is famous for its colourful houses, and the Cathedral of
Salvador, along with various colourful buildings, is simply amazing.
11. Jaipur, India: Jaipur is a very famous tourist city in India, which is also known as the Pink City. If you are planning a trip to this city, which is built next to the desert, then you will have many places to visit, palaces, fortresses, Hawa Mahal and much more.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.