Since the abrupt growth of making business online, the business website has become a crucial factor of success. But let me tell you a secret – a nice-looking uncluttered business website, despite being a beautiful piece of work, may not be enough. Because what really matters today are first impressions. If the first impression is good the customers are willing to stay and potentially buy your product or service. If not – forget about it. Or start thinking about creating a landing page.
If you really want your business to be noticed and want to succeed, having a good quality and nice looking landing page is like mayonnaise in your chicken burger. Without it, the whole thing can be tasty, but only with, it can be sumptuous.
What is a landing page
A landing page is like a pilot of a TV series. If it speaks to you in the right words, you will watch the next episode. Basically speaking landing page is referring to a specific page created in order to rocket your sales or generate leads for your business. It’s the first place your customers see and it makes them stay (or go as far away as possible). It can make then subscribe to an email list, click a link, retweet something or even buy your product. So it’s worth taking care of.
If your business lacks a landing page you can struggle to get enough attention, social media presence or to generate right leads. It may severely hinder your efforts to make your business rolling. Then why should you struggle when you can just create a landing page?
3 most important benefits of landing pages
There are numerous benefits of landing page but the 3 most important ones are the following:
- Generating leads and getting personal data from potential customers in exchange for free trials, coupons, newsletters or subscriptions what enables better targeting your service or product and creating more successful advertising campaigns. The data also can help you see how engaging can be your perspectives.
- Attracting the attention of potential customers quickly and outlining clearly the benefits of your product or service and make them buy it. A landing page is like a warm-up to gain attention and make people want more.
- Speeding up the decision-making process. People are usually indecisive and landing page may speed them up and force them to make the decision right away. They see how they can benefit and they want it right away.
As you can see a landing page can be a powerful marketing tool that can help you succeed. But to do so it has to be properly prepared. So the last question to ask is how to create a landing page.
How to create landing pages
You have two options here:
- You may find out how to create a landing page in WordPress and take care of it by yourself or
- You can hire experts to do it for you.
Creating a landing page by yourself can be quite a challenge but remember that only the sky is the limit and if you look into the article about how to create a landing page in WordPress you can do it! But let me tell you it is not so easy as it seems. You have to be very detail-oriented and focused and not bring the results you were waiting for. The safer option is definitely the second one and hiring experts to do it for you. Now that you are pretty convinced that a landing page is a must so the only question left is – which option will you choose?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.