Magento is gaining popularity worldwide with unbelievable speed. If you are looking to bring your retail business on an online platform then the first thing you are supposed to do is to choose the platform you want to use for your e-commerce venture. Whether it’s B2B or B2C, Magento is becoming the most sought-after choice of new generation e-commerce ventures only because of its incredible features. The cutting-edge capabilities of this platform provide smooth functioning for both customers and business owners.
Magento mobile app serves you with numerous features and if you are looking for high-performance e-store than this platform must be your priority. There are many reasons to choose Magento as your e-commerce platform few of them are listed below:
1. Open source: Magento is an open source e-commerce platform which means that we can modify or alter the source code as per our requirement. Customizing any functionality as per your need is the biggest feature that makes it the most preferred e-commerce platform. Though it is currently available in two editions. The Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition. The former edition is completely free while the enterprise edition charges a fee but the source code for both the editions are available for modification.
2. Vast community Support: The biggest power of Magento is its huge developer community. The team works continuously to make this platform secure and up-to-date. They ensure quick support and provide countless mobile app extensions to solve any problem. Magento is the most used e-commerce platform in the world thus the community of developer works regularly to ensure that the e-commerce platform remains secure & fast.
3. E-commerce friendly: Unlike other e-commerce platforms Magento mobile app builder is specially developed for e-commerce. Inventory management, supplier management, bundling of products, advanced shipping and user dashboard are few basic e-commerce features that help Magento score above rest.
4. Scalable and flexible: Magento has the incredible capability to scale. It grows with your business. The platform allows you to add new features without disrupting the entire system. Without any extra charges, they allow you customization as per your requirement and without any constraint.
5. Performance: If you are looking for high-performance e-commerce platform then Magento must be your first choice. This amazing platform includes high end caching techniques such as Varnish and other DB optimizations that help in improving the performance of your website. The new generation buyers prefer fast running websites and Magento gives you the best performing platform for your e-commerce venture.
6. Multiple stores: Magento users have the capability to create multiple websites through a single back-end system. You can manage your store billings, product updates, and customer records for all your websites from a single admin dashboard. This feature is a boon for businesses with multiple e-stores.
7. Flexible: Magento is widely known for its flexibility. Users can customize their website anytime with the help of built-in features. One can also seek help from Magento mobile app extension and create appealing and highly unique user experiences. With this platform, you can vary your price of the specific product and can have a different price for your staff as well as a different price for VIPs.
8. Mobile friendly: One cannot decline the fact that internet browsing trend has shifted to mobile devices. Magento helps in creating a mobile-friendly website. It incorporates with multiple HTML5 capabilities that ensure superior quality shopping experience on mobile.
9. SEO friendly: The sites developed on Magento platform can perform SEO optimization to rank their site on top pages in the internet search result. This feature allows the user to easily navigate the site on their search pages. One can easily make changes in Meta Tags, URLs, descriptions, keywords and contents. This platform also contains Google and HTML sitemaps that makes it convenient for the bots from Google to highlight the web pages on the top of Search engine.
10. Integration with the third party: Magento allows you to integrate with third-party services such as payment gateways, shipping methods and tracking etc. Developers aim to provide numerous services to their customer, one can code each and every feature into your website or link with a third-party app. The platform facilitates you with both the options.
Websites developed and designed on Magento facilitate its customer with maximum benefits. The platform is becoming the first choice of companies for not only creating e-commerce websites but also for mobile apps. Creating a mobile app through Magento is easy, quick and safe. The engaging features of the platform attract developers to design the websites that are essential for the growth of the business.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.