Every company wants the best candidates for their business. Maybe that’s why you only have 10 days before the best candidate gets hired by someone else. In fact, many companies are worried that they will not be able to get the right talent. If you too are experiencing similar concerns, don’t worry.
We have some awesome talent acquisition strategies just for you. These can help you hire the best talents in no time.
- Use social media as your primary channel to get the right candidates. 92% of employers are already doing that. And employees hired via LinkedIn are 40% less likely to leave the company within the first six months, according to LinkedIn data.
- The same LinkedIn data shows that employee referral programs help you expand your network of candidates by 10x. Surprisingly, this is the most popular way people discover new openings.
- Engage your candidates like never before. Use platforms like Candidate Rewards to decrease hiring time while increasing your offer acceptance rate. It can help you get real-time insights into what candidates value.
- Many companies have turned to AI for their talent search needs. The number went up to 38% this year. And these companies have a good reason for choosing AI, as it helps organize your hiring process flawlessly. Do you need to identify the top resumes in the market in no time? That’s where AI enters the picture. If you use AI, it’s bound to lessen the need for human involvement and therefore reduce human bias.
- Let chatbots engage your candidates on your behalf.
Smart hiring is all about reaching the right candidates at the right time and place.
What are your plans for your next recruitment drive? Use the following infographic to plan your next strategy.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.