Also referred to as iPhone monitoring software, a keylogger for iPhone is an app that’s designed to run silently on an iPhone and report any and all the activities that are conducted on the device. As the name indicates, the app monitors the keys used for performing different functions on the phone thereby offering you full information about its use. These days, the use of a keylogger for iPhone has become immensely popular for a wide variety of reasons. Knowing and understanding the reason can have an impact on the choice of keylogger software that you install on the iPhone.
Who Need a Keylogger for iPhone the Most?
Parents are known to make use of keyloggers these days because the use of smartphones has become widespread, which means that their kids are on their phones constantly. Therefore, parents wish to use the keylogger for iPhone to keep track of their children and their activities to ensure their kids are not accessing any inappropriate content or getting in touch with strangers. Likewise, it is also common for employers to install this software on all company issued phones because they want to know how their employees are using them when they are within or away from the office. Even spouses install keyloggers on their partner’s iPhone because they want to determine if their partner is cheating on them or not.
What Features Should a Keylogger for iPhone be Equipped with?
When you are aware of why you want to have a keylogger installed on the iPhone, you can then take a look at the different features offered by the various options in the market and choose one that can fulfill your needs. It is best to remember that while price is an important influencer, it is not the only factor to consider when choosing a keylogger for iPhone. There are a plethora of other features and their availability should be taken into account before you make a decision.
Some of the features to look for in a keylogger for iPhone are:
- The ability to view a log of all the calls that have been made or received
- Monitoring of email, SMS, iMessages as well as other instant messaging apps like WhatsApp being used nowadays
- Collection of logs from all social networking apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram
- A comprehensive report of all the websites that have been accessed through the device’s browser
- The collection of all GPS locations that have been visited by the device
- The option of checking up on the contacts listed on the iPhone
- Capturing all images as well as videos that are created on the device
- Access to the address book, calendars and notes on the iPhone
Other than these primary features, the keylogger you select should also be able to operate in full stealth mode and not be detected by the phone user or they will find a way around it. A keylogger for iPhone such as iKeyMonitor can be a good choice to let you do all the things listed above at a reasonable price.