Wake up, eat, drink, play, work, sleep and dream with your phone. Mobile phone is the mandatory part of your life and, it synchronizes your life according to your way.
The mobile has won the world like a hurricane. We can’t imagine our life without one. Our day begins and ends with it. Starting from being an alarm clock to make you converse with other people from anywhere in the world- Mobile flagship makers have presented us the plate full of incredible applications.
Majority of us are proud owners of SMART Phones. The current global gadget market completes itself with the array of top-notch handsets with super polished technology that gives us the serious business deals with ultimate comfort and the blessings of luxury.
The cherry on the cake are the latest 3D APPS that let all the information at our fingertips and made the virtual world a ‘sensuous reality’ in this game-changing arena. Owning an iPhone, Android or windows doesn’t matter. Everyone will get their share.
Let’s explore what’s inside the bucket of 3D apps for you:-
1) PHOGY- Got an imaginative mind? PHOGY is ideal for you. Create 3D moving selfies or Phogies, and images, and share with your friends and followers through email and social networks. If you desire for unique 3D wallpaper, you can use the app, and the picture will be right there. There is no requirement for any particular hardware. The 3D effect of the image moves along with the movement of your handset. The Android 3D Phogy app will activate just after you click a picture and move your gadget.
Good news for you- It is free. Upgrade your Android phone via in-app purchase that includes high-quality mp4 files, gifts, unlimited Phogies, filters and other customizations.
2) 3D Camera- Are you a photographer from inside? Want a mini camera that will fulfill all your photography wishes along with telephonic benefits? Download 3D Camera app on your Android handset. This application will give you awe inspiring features like animated images, cross-eyed stereogram creation, automatic cropping, color anaglyph creation and photo tuning. Share your masterpieces via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. If you stay away from advertisements, you can always remove them by an in-app purchase.
3) Asphalt 8 Airborne- Game lovers! It’s tailor made for you. Get the goose bumps with Asphalt 8: Airborne, the magnificent mobile racing game. You will get it free with the in-app purchases. Enjoy your magnetic speed with beautifully crafted 3D Graphics with gorgeous looking super-cool cars and special effects. Loaded with tons of fabulous features, adding to the campaign mode with around 300 racing events, comprehensive damage system, it gives you the feel of a real-life car engineer. Get the online multiplayer mode. Manage your vehicle and speed up the adrenaline rush with it.
4) Geometry Wars 3- If you are okay to spend $9.99 for a game then spend it for Geometry Wars 3. It’s worth investing on it. It is one of the most colorful and impressive play. If you love war movies and want to be a part of one yourself, you can customize your desire by playing as a ship and destroying all the enemy ships attacking you. Be the fighter hero. This game happens on 3D maps that you have to follow it to avoid all the bullets and flakes coming towards your ship. Get leaderboards, twelve battle modes, 15 total maps, guidance and companion droids to help you win the fights. There are zero in-app purchases.
5) Tinkerplay- Android and iOS owners can do some serious businesses with their designer minds through this revolutionary app for children’s 3D printing toys and many entertainment objects. Follow the given instructions and create different models by mixing and matching various parts available in its vast designing library. You have the golden opportunity to test a design before 3D print it. The life-like simulation resulting from twisting and bending the joints will bring forth a virtually real creation in front of your eyes.
5) Autodesk 123D- Three cheers for the engineers. The group of 3D apps, connected with each other in the cloud, let the talented engineers’ design products or parts. You can view what others have made within the app. The 123D catch can convert your photos into realistic 3D models. You can use photos you shot from different angles using your iPhone or iPad. Upload the images to the Autodesk Cloud and see them getting converted to a super excellent 3D printing model. Autodesk 123D welcomes you to edit the models using 123D catch and send it for 3D printing. Windows and iOS users! Download it now.
6) AutoCAD 360- Architects need not worry anymore as AutoCAD 360 brings you the excellent app for your designs at a price of $4.99 per month. The free DWG-viewing mobile app lets you measure the annotate drawings attached with the images and comments while you are on site. You can instantly share the pictures with your team members directly from your pocket hugging device. Do your outstanding projects by the unmatchable editing options and other features.
7) ViewER- Do you know what Rhino’s tagline is during their first step into the massive world of mobile apps?
Never be without 3D
They kept their promises, and now you can behold the 3D architectural models in any file format with ViewER by AMC bridge. It has got some useful formats such as Wavefront (OBJ), open NURBS (3DM), Stanford Triangle Format (PLY), 3D Systems (STL), and Autodesk (3DS, DXF, DWF). The app is ideal for those builders who work across multiple platforms.
You will get your desired apps from here: – https://play.google.com/store/
If you are still thinking about the best-suited latest mobile apps that will make your mobile the reason for envy of others, choose from the above apps and upgrade your lifestyle with your wonder-gadget.