Undoubtedly, there is a huge reputation for Australian education in the industry. The standards maintained in the Australian education system are second to none. Apart from allowing students to experience a top-notch learning environment, their education system offers a great opportunity to blend with Australian culture too. This is why students across the globe are immensely fascinated to study in Australia.
If a particular foreign student wishes to study in an Australian university, he or she MUST obtain a student visa. Australian student visa is issued under certain subclasses such as;
- Subclass 570 – Subclass 570 is issued for English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (which is also known as ELICOS)
- Subclass 571 – This is the visa subclass that covers the visa requirements of international students who wish to attend primary or secondary schools in Australia. Particularly, this visa is offered for junior secondary or senior secondary students who are selected for student exchange program.
- Subclass 572 – Subclass 572 is offered for international students who undergo vocational education. Also, this subclass covers students who follow certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses.
- Subclass 573 – Students who follow higher education programs such as Bachelor’s degree, Associate degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters Degree are required to get this visa category.
- Subclass 574 – International Students who wish to follow Postgraduate research degrees, such as Masters Degree by research and Doctoral degrees in Australia should require this visa type.
- Subclass 575 – Typically, this subclass is offered for bridging programs or foundation programs that lead to formal diplomas or degrees.
- Subclass 576 – Subclass 576 is offered for sponsored education programs like AusAID or Defense. In fact, such students are sponsored by the Australian government. These students are supposed to attend fulltime studies.
What are the formal requirements for an international student to be qualified for an Australia Student Visa?
01. The applicant should possess an excellent character
02. The applicant should possess an excellent physical and mental health
03. The applicant should have a comprehensive insurance coverage. The student and his/her family members
(if they accompany the student) should be covered during the period of stay in Australia.
04. The applicant shouldn’t have any outstanding debt
05. The applicant shouldn’t be over 18 years. Further, he or she should be able to prove acceptable accommodation arrangements and more importantly the financial support.
Visa regulations and rules in Australia are constantly updating. For instance, new rules and regulations are particularly focused on the financial documents. Providing comprehensive banking documentation is compulsory in this case. Things can be quite complicated if a particular student decides to apply for a student visa by own. The most effective approach to get a student visa is by seeking the assistance of a student visa agent. Generally, these visa agents are fully aware of all the visa regulations and they can prepare the applications faultlessly. Be sure to rely on an experienced, well-reputed visa agent for guaranteed results.
Be the FIRST to Know - Join Our Mailing List!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.