Australia, Europe, Mobile, U.S. & Canada

IPad Update: Sale To Begin In Europe, Canada And Australia

apple ipadApple boss Steve Jobs has provided an update on when IPad sale in the rest of the World will begin. Speaking at a recent press event, Mr Jobs revealed that sale of the digital device will start in stores in the United Kingdom, parts of Europe, Canada and Australia at the end of April 2010.

So far, the IPad has been a huge success in the US since its launch, selling up to 450,000 units, as of 8 April. 600,000 e-books and 3.5m applications have also been downloaded for the IPad in the last 5 days.

Previous ArticleNext Article
Thanks for reading this article. If you're new here, why don't you subscribe for regular updates via RSS feed or via email. You can also subscribe by following @techsling on Twitter or becoming our fan on Facebook. Thanks for visiting!

Leave a Comment Below:

13 responses to “IPad Update: Sale To Begin In Europe, Canada And Australia”

1. IPad is the latest technology everyone is waiting for in United Kingdom and other part of Europe…

2. Thank you sir, may i have another says:

Where is the ipad europe sales? cant find anything? flop? disaster? sells like iphone on china and india?

3. The Apple iPad is now selling all over the world and it is doing very well in the market…

4. Admin says:

Thanks for reading guys!

5. Joanna says:

I wonder when iPad 2 will be released in Europe?

6. Ipad is huge! But I think the iPhone’s release is more successful than the iPad. No surprise there really.

7. Thomas says:

iPods are very popular world wide. These days, by the release of iPhones, everybody is very eager to have one. Maybe much more that the demands of iPods before.

8. Noraiza Braun says:

I really really wish I have an Ipad. Because I can’t afford them. I envy people who has it!

9. Victoria Taylor says:

Ipad really one of the most amazing gadget now!

10. Mac says:

IPad is a huge success. Late Steve Jobs gifted this update to the world before saying the final good bye. I think there will be a time when almost everyone will own an Ipad. Thanks for the sale information provided here.

11. nazim says:

iPad! It is a great gift for us by Steve Jobs. I feel sad….he has gone for ever!!

12. Violita says:

Ipad is a massive achievement.Every one want to buy for some reason.Great article.Thank you for posting.