Welcome to the April 19, 2010 edition of “make money on the Web”. This is my first attempt at hosting a blog carnival and I must confess the response has been overwhelming. Fifty-two, Yes, 52 submissions were made and I have taken time out to go through each and everyone of them. The carnival is divided into two parts and the various articles have been divided into different categories in order to make them easier to read. Hope you find some useful and helpful information reading this and new ways to make money on the Internet.
- Mark presents key tips that would make a difference between the success and failure of your internet marketing business in 4-essential-traffic-tips-for-new-niche-mini-site-owners posted at Minisite and Graphics.
- Mark Hughes suggests myriads of backlink methods that you can use to get backlink traffic in order to take your site from zero hits a day to a million plus in supercharge-your-online-business-10-backlink-traffic-pullers posted at Internet Marketer Diary.
- Taylor looks at why it is no longer easy to make money online and suggests other ways of moving on to bigger and better things in 7 Reasons Why You CAN’T Make Money Blogging posted at Super Blogging.
- Robert Johnson shows how to make big money by picking and trading in the right Penny Stocks in aaWealth » Blog Archive » Penny Stocks posted at aaWealth.
- Engelbert Hudson presents Top 50 Human Resources Blogs posted at Masters in Human Resources, saying, “The top 50 human resources blogs listed here can help you stay up to speed in today’s HR environment. These blogs were chosen for their popularity as well as for their recent updates.”
- Richard Adams discusses the process of listing a Web site for sale, receiving an offer and completing the transaction in How To Flip Websites posted at Project Site Flip 2.0.
- Smruti Ranjan presents Top 10 Economic Journals for Economics Scholars posted at Business News This Week, saying, “Economic journals are the best for the research scholars those can read the abstract initially and get their complete research if they wish to go further into the work.Economic Journals also avails the opportunity to submit your work online.”
- Natalia presents How to make money trading Forex posted at PipTub, saying, “This article is about how to make money in Foreign Exchange.”
- Mariana Ashley lists 80 blogs that will help you stay on top of the essentials in modern day marketing in 80 Essential Blogs for the Modern-Day Marketing Student posted at Online Colleges.net.
- Daniel Jones presents tricks and tips to find the best times to work out, find a job and do just about anything in Time is Money: The Best Times to Do Everything (100 Tricks & Tips) posted at Online Degrees.net Blog.
- Maureen Fitzsimmons presents 7 Little Known Ways to Improve a Home?s Value posted at Masters in Construction Management, saying, “The wealth of most Americans is locked away in four walls and a lawn. Owning your own home is the truest sense of the American dream, and is an investment that if managed properly will provide your family financial security for years to come.”
- Pat Doyle presents Embrace Your Creative Power posted at Internet Business | Pat Doyle, saying, “I would like Internet business owners to have more confidence in their creativity and their ability to create value for others.”
- Alisha Harmann presents Top 50 Project Management Blogs posted at Masters in Project Management, saying, “The following list may help you stay on top of these requirements, as the 50 project management blogs listed here are written by the best in the field.”
- BWL presents How to make money with a blog posted at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog, saying, “This is a 6000 word article I wrote documenting how I make a living from my blog…”
- Silicon Valley Blogger gives examples of successful bloggers and how they became rich in Make Money Blogging: Top Bloggers And How Much They Earn posted at The Digerati Life.
- The Smarter Wallet says that starting an online business does not have to be too expensive and explores just how doable it is to get a Web business off the ground in How To Make Money Online With An Online Business posted at The Smarter Wallet.
- Leo D talks about the importance of having a writing plan that involves making money online rather than writing content for the sake of it in 5 Steps to Getting Traffic to Your New Blog on a No-String Budget posted at Blogging Tips.
- Rosette presents Promoting Your Business on the Internet posted at Ricky Deez, saying, “Learn how promoting your business on the internet can easily help increase your profits.”
- Dawn Kay says you can save a whole lot of time and money if you use Private Label Rights Products ( PLR ) to create your own products and market your online business in 10 Guaranteed Ways Of Turning Your PLR Content Into Cash posted at Dawn Kay’s Internet Marketing Blog.
- Franck Silvestre presents some important things that every new affiliate marketer should know if they are serious about making money online in Make Money with Affiliate Marketing – What You MUST Know to Make Money Online posted at Make Money Online.
- Kerie Hinchliffe presents How to make $20,000 a month within 56 days posted at Point and Click Coaching – The Truth.
- Alan Mater presents Write Online Product Reviews to Make Money Online posted at Work From Home Resources Blog, saying, “Tips on writing product reviews to make money online”
- Austin Morgan presents Interview with a Location Independent Family Man in China posted at Foreigners Finances, saying, “Not many people can move their family across the world to China, but William shares his story about working online while living in southeastern China.”
- Franck Silvestre says you can get paid month after month by making pay an ongoing monthly fee of some kind in Make Money with Affiliate Marketing – Earn Residual Income on the Internet posted at Make Money Online.
The second and final part of this blog carnival will be posted tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
Be the FIRST to Know - Join Our Mailing List!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.