Search engine optimization (SEO) is absolutely necessary when it comes to ranking a website and getting as much traffic or visitors as possible to visit your site through search engines. In this article we will highlight some of the most important SEO factors that should be considered when designing a blog or indeed any business website.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is basic to search engine optimization. You should have a good knowledge and understanding of what words people generally use on search engines. Then, make sure your articles are rich with good keyword content. This will help you generate targeted audience for your blog and help you to grow your business.
- Page layout: The design of your web pages should be simple and appealing to the eyes of your visitors. It should not be too flashy and should not have excessive colors that can irritate users.
- Write Quality Content: Visitors go to your blog to read some good stuff. The content of your blog should not be boring. Enhance your writing skills or hire a content writer to write good quality content for you. If your blog content is good, visitors will ultimately get attracted to your website or blog.
- Social Media Optimization: Promote your articles through social bookmarking websites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious and also through social networks like Facebook, Google Plus etc.
- Create Quality Backlinks: Create backlinks on various related websites so that you can also gain additional traffic to your site.
Jennifer D’souza is the content writer and social media service provider in various fields like facebook ad design, content writer on technology, seo, and more; logo designer and graphic designer. She is also working as a student mender for VTU students and see the VTU results.