Working moms are the modern super women of our age, but they’d be foolish not to use technology to make their roles easier. An iOS device like the iPad can help them get through the day and actually make some time for them to do more things, be more amazing or just sit down and relax.
Here are some apps that working moms may find very useful for getting through the day:
- To-do list app - What usually ruins a day is bad time management. If you can take the time to list down all the tasks you need to do and figure out a schedule for them, then a to-do list app is the best thing for you to use. Apps like Minimalist To Do, Remember the Milk and Astrid tasks are great for keeping track of the errands and reminders for the day. You can even schedule alarms that notify you a few hours or minutes before the task needs to be done without having to count back. Some apps can sync with all your other devices like your phone and work computer as long as you have the same app there. You can also ask some services to send you emails to notify you of a task at hand.
- Camera app - This kind of app has a lot of uses. You may think that having an actual camera is better, but the fact that you can actually view, edit and possibly include your photos in other apps directly on the iPad, that’s eliminating the step where you have to transfer your files to the computer. When you need to take a picture of something you want to buy or an even you need to take note of, just snap a photo and paste onto your task or note. Try using Instagram or Wowcamera. When your child does something amazing, you might want to capture the moment. When you need to write something down, why don’t you just take a picture of the text instead?
- Internet phone app - You can actually make and receive calls over your iPad. Apps like RingCentral come free with a VoIP phone subscription. You can link all your family members under one call management system or log on to your work phone wherever you are. This is great for those times when you have to be at home or at your child’s event. You can answer calls as if you were still at the office when you’re actually somewhere else. If you want added value, you can get a 1 800 number for your kids to call during emergencies. A landline number from another country can also cut your phone bills down significantly if you have a kid abroad for school or you’re the one working abroad.
- Shopping list and recipe app - If you can integrate two tasks into one, then that saves you a lot of time. You can plan your meals for the week with recipes on your app then it automatically exports the ingredients to a shopping list.
- Understand the phenomenon behind Google Sitelinks.
- Increase the visibility and popularity of your Website.
- Find out how you can improve the link structure of your site.
- Determine how to put your Website on the Google Sitelinks map.
- Learn how you can use Google Sitelinks to get more targeted-SEO traffic to your Website.